Firearm BS thread

Still no one ever sees me conceal carrying :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

What you have in your pants is none of anyone’s business

4 Likes

There has been so much back and forth, injunctions, halts and temporary reversals from Kathy Cunthole’s retaliatory CCW laws that I’ve lost track of what is legal or not legal today.

Good thing is that CCW is……CCW :wink:

ABC gents. No matter what some bitch in Albany thinks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Agreed. That’s why this is my EDC

1 Like

Lol.

New meaning to…

Looks like the noose tightens up there, eh @bing?

You people better wake up soon before you have to ask permission to piss.

nothing i can do but keep working toward an exit. it’s a real shame. we all know exaclty whats coming and why but there is nothing that can be done about it reasonably.

Your very last word in that statement.

yup. we have been divided and we will be conquered.

1 Like

It appears “scary black rifles” can be used for productive hunting. And no, I didnt need 30 rounds to kill a deer. Just one.

185 yards. 129g Hornady Interlock. Went in at 6.5mm. Came out at around 24mm.

4 Likes

The Webley & Scott Wild Fowl gun is an old British shotgun used for hunting waterfowl. It’s not even made anymore and is more likely to be spotted in an episode of The Crown or Downton Abbey than at any Canadian crime scene.

This is specifically a hunting shotgun that the government is banning to stop crime while claiming they are not banning hunting rifles or shotguns. It’s not the only example, there are hundreds more just like it — guns used for hunting or predator control on farms that have no history of crime use in Canada. But, says Justin Trudeau, they aren’t going after hunters.

Canadians will allow themselves to be systematically disarmed. They will then make Communist China look like a vacation resort as their rights are removed with impunity…and there’s nothing they can do about it. 2nd ammendment rights have ZERO to do with hunting.

1 Like

you are correct. it’s clear as day. nothing i can do about it but keep progressing down the path of moving to the US… which I am doing.

no one up here will fight. there are too many battlefronts. is there a word for the military tactic of simply overwhelming your opponent so that they cannot stage a single formidable resistence? becuase that is what is being done to us.

1 Like

Dirty Harry was right. The most powerful handgun in the world…

Hollow point at 60 yards made short work.

3 Likes

Got her in the General Electric coffin last night. Whipped up some inner backstraps with Montreal seasoning. Quite tasty. All done she gave up about 60lbs of meat.

3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

lol what?

Don’t get caught carrying your pew pew…

Any more context? Can’t get caught if its not open right?