Firebirds gone!

did not know it had a 12bolt and bogarts, etc. Just thought it was basicly a gutted camaro with a Trex cam and a bottle. Well then, if you can get it for a good price i dont blame you then.

good, now buy my monitor :stuck_out_tongue:

actually it has a 9in with a beautiful 1200hp driveshaft. and lets not get crazy justin it only went 10.76@134 cause i suck at teh driving. not to mention jeeves the hater its a clean 01 with 36k miles that would make it a good buy even if it were a stock z-28 damn you hurt my feelings oh well i guess thats what i get for beating up on badazz racing for years ohhhhhhhhh snap

fixed

:shoot:

1. ughh who did you beat up on?

2. how exactly was a hating? As far as i knew, you had a cam and a bottle. It makes no sense to sell his car to buy yours when he could just buy the cam and bottle.

pics of car on trailer.

everyone does it.

pics or BS

Honestly it was cold…and it was more then enough work to get a car on drag radials on a trailer…

yeah they had to be spinning like fuck. So why did you sell it? that car was pimp.

It wasnt siqqqqqqqqqq enough…and I really wanted a IROC

evo>sti

:wave:I KNOW!!! :snky:

They are dropping like flies though. This has been a very odd winter in many ways.

how big of a shot was he running when he went 134? whats that car weigh now?

X2

BS… sig is still there with the formula LS1 yO ha sounds like you got a fast car on your hands :tspry:

it was a quick car…but explain what was pimp about it?

Damn, “the fastest car in western new york yo” is gone…

a sad sad day…

cuz it was the siqqest fbody around

You drive a NA 300zx…We don’t ask you to understand.

i liked that car :tup:

getting stick this time?