Firebirds gone!

jeeves i was just playing around man dont worrk about it. turbo ls1 it was a untuned no bottle heater 150 shot. i dont want to give away too much cause justin might buy the car and probably dosent want everyone to know but i think it would trap 138ish 140 right now but the 140 would be on hopes and dreams. and the weight lol 3140 with me in it and a half tank of gas this car is light. ive spent as much time working on it as i have weight reduction.

oh yea the 3140 was on 17x10 wheels and tires i have bogarts with slicks and skinnies for the track and they weigh alot less.

Jesus, that’s fucking light.

are you getting what you told me you were getting in that packing lot that one day?

geee zus. that is fucking light. i bet you wont be in good condition after a head on crash… eesh

the front bumper support is 30lbs so meh

OMG, you too! haha!

nice!

worst argument ever…except for badazz or someone like that i think the majority of…civilization agrees a clean Z is more pimp than an Fbod

:bsflag:

HA!

:bsflag:

hrm. meh, i don’t know dude. they’re both pretty fucking nice.

fast - and pimp are diff…if you consider the lines of the car, the lambo headlights, the interior, the technology, all the things that would make it pimp…its not really close - im not doggin the white fbod, it def was quick and sherm actually…sometimes…raced it too which makes it better that it was used…but…pimp? :tif:

I say a clean Z is more pimp then an F Bod.
Q: What do you see every trip to the grocery store?
A: An F Body.

Q: How often do you see a clean Z?
A: Not very often.

:tup: to Z’s

NA 300ZX = Pimp My Ride
LS1 FBOD = PINKS

Which is more pimp?

my car looks…because it is…stock…how does that relate to pimp my ride at all? and when has there every been a 300zx on pimp my ride? that was just…dumb.

MIGHT buy the car? So he hasn’t actually bought the car? PM me a price please.

I’d like to Solve the Puzzle!!??

“BACK ON TOPIC”

Your Correct!

<Wheel of Fortune theme music>

Every car would look good with a brand new paint job. sherm took his money and modded his car. You took your money and did a paint job. yay…

youre an idiot <3
put new paint on both cars and still the same holds true “if you consider the lines of the car, the lambo headlights, the interior, the technology, all the things that would make it pimp”

nothings wrong with sherms paint…paint really has nothing to do with it

oh wait im sorry paint has nothing to do with making a car look good or not.