Firebirds gone!

ummm, no

K cuv should buy a real Z like a Z28

Sherm,
What did ya get for the car?Didn’t even know it was for sale.
D

how a car looks is 100% opinion. this is a dumb arguement…

is joelster looking to buy a fast car? he’s finally seen the light

turbo ls1 i doubt you would be doing great after a head on collison either but thanks for your concern.

joelster i sent you a pm

Lol WTF ^^

that is why i said that. not saying that that my car is safe by any means but i would hate to see anyone after a head on crash lol i just thaought it was kind of a dumb comment.

wow i though i was bad weighing in at 3165 with 3/4 tank and shit in the car. i don’t feel so bad at all now :slight_smile: at least i was comforted by the full AC and full power seats.

i have power seats and ac and ive lost 20ish pounds in race trim im sure it is around 3050 with me in it

didnt mean anything negative by that drew. all i was implying was that that is a hell of a weight reduction. i know theres guys weighing even less, but thats a hell of a loss.

no

yesss,

now that the car is gone what exactly was done to it, and if ya dont mind what did you let it go for?

lol turbo ls1 no prob this thread has so been hijacked. k cuv i dont understand the general hatred of f-bodys on this site i mean just cause i own a f-body dont think i am biased. they arent even in my top 5 favorite cars but damn if i dont think some of them are sexy

STFU you fbod loving asshole

shutup brendan asshole or not you still want to be my boyfriend so be quiet

Whats it matter to you? Its still faster then you, and has 5 more cylinders…and can take the :tspry: allday without compression issues :lol:

stfu i forgot i said hey conquest dick…“WHAT WAS DONE …?” am i not allowed to ask him what he had done, or what he sold it for?:2fingers: and yea its faster than me thats kinda why im intrested to know what was done to it, to be honest i could care less whats dont to cars slower than mine.

We go over this all the time about what was done…and you people don’t agree with me so whats the point…

The funny shit is it never once had nitrous on it.

TT Z maybe, but a super clean NA Z is just screaming “I couldn’t afford the TT”. Same way a V6 f-bod screams “I couldn’t afford the real motor”.