Firebirds gone!

duh all it had was a siqqq 600hp NA CAMZORZ

faggotz

hhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ahaaaaaaa…that made me laugh lots

pics of bill of sale.

everyone does it.

pics or BS

lol who are you?

y does he need to prove he sold his car…its not like no one would find out once nice weather comes around

In any other case, I’d question the amount of ignorance needed for someone not to know who another person is when they’ve been posting on the same forums for the last 3-4 years. I hope you were just trying to belittle me :kiss:

Aww, no more siqqqqness. RIP.

haha what? that doesnt make sense considering my car is more rare than a TT and worht more than a lot of them…its like saying your GTO is screaming, i cant afford a corvette…but thats not really the case - pointless argument on your behalf - and whoever said something about the hatred for FBods…i never said i hate them…i think sherms car was very fast and respectable, i dont hate FBods and wasn’t doggin any car, i just don’t see anything really pimp about them which was my original argument

Maybe the automagic kept his pimp hand free??

lol… you talk about pointless arguements then compare a GTO and a Vette. :bloated:

I bought the GTO because I wanted something fast but still needed something practical and comfortable. A 2 seat Vette with an inch of ground clearance simply wouldn’t work for me as a DD.

As for your resprayed NA being worth more than a similar condition TT, I find that pretty hard to believe. When new the NA was made for the same reason most car companies build lesser versions of their top of the line sports car. People will buy the cheaper one because it looks like the fast one that they can’t afford.

At least GM doesn’t make V6 GTO’s and Vettes, just F-bods. :wink:

his is a slicktop with no t-tops.

for some reason that makes his car superior

idunno why, i loved having t-tops on mine

JayS is right…

a v6 dakota must be worth more than my R/T
neon sxt worth more than srt-4
cobalt worth more than SS

im gunna buy all the really crappy ones and sell them and buy really good ones, thanks for the valuable information! i didnt know top of the lines are worth less!!

:bloated: :bloated: :bloated: :bloated:

in his defense slicktops are more rare in general but still not anywhere near the value of a good condition TT

my head hurts lol

Exactly.

true…rarer doesn’t always mean worth more. I could have bought a V6 Camaro, had it sprayed Sunset Orange Metallic, and it would have been rare as hell. I don’t know shit about Nissans, what their worth, what’s most desirable, etc…but the whole “slicktops being mad cool” thing probably applies more towards the TT model, not the NA model.

I wanted to be like K Cuz so im buying a V6 Fbody with steelies…but im throwin a fresh coat of paint on it…SIQQQQQQQQQQQ

moved to OT, my head hurts

X2

lol

Yo my friend has a post build neon made from leftover factory parts:

1 Its a plymouth
2 It has 3.55 gears
3 its DOHC

man it must be worth a FORTUNE

:bloated: