Firebirds gone!

ya cant say i see the logic in that reasoning…

and once again, how a car appeals is completely individual opinion

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/formulals1/3kits.jpg

triple stage high rise… pffff weaakkk

It was my secret setup now everyone knows!

thats gona blow the welds on the intake

Thats like 6 of the big ones :eek:

Well, :tup: to change and lol this is just how i pictured this thread to end up.

HOLY COMOLY :lol:

I havent seen this “CougarSpeed” car out…

Would be nice to meet him and see the car in the lane next to me.

:tup: Ive heard the name, just never put a car or face to it :tup:

thats like putting a honda motor on top of a lt1 or ls1 lol

this cougarspeed car(me) is in seattle wa i havent lived in b-lo since may 05. are you sure you never saw it because i think i have seen yours and im pretty sure i had mine with me. i would love to be in the lane next to you so um road trip come on out seattles lots of fun.

SIQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

too bad they never accidentally dropped a 2.4 in a 1stgen neon from factory…

whooopssy

do we have to hate on the v6 f-bods…

(goes and crys in the corner)

Unless it came from the factory with a turbo under the hood… yes

I don’t hate them, I just dislike owners who think they’re fast, or owners that try to claim they’re somehow better than the top of the line model because they’re “rare”. The fact is the base engine model is the reason these cars can survive. If they only offered the top of the line big motor model they wouldn’t sell enough cars for it to be profitable.

Thank God the Corvette hasn’'t come with a 6 banger for many years…OMG i’d cut myself if GM still offered that

Only the first Vettes had a six - the Blue Flame. After that, nothing but eight-cylinders.

those were the ones i was making reference to

hahaha yea road trip… i dont think we ever met or raced. throw up a pic of your car, and a quick story of where/when we ran. sounds like back in 05 i was NA, and went mid 11s at ~118

i gotta see some pics of ur car

what’s an fbody?

This is an F-Body.
http://www.edbert.net/images/fbody2.jpg