Firecrackers vs. fetuses. An Independance Day fairytale.

wow man , all these other guys raggin on ya and ya hate on me ? wow i feel the love

I find it interesting that you are able to blow jdaniels and post at the same time. You truly are one talented person

im getting wheels on a snowmobile this year, if anyone cares

Stop redirecting, jdaniels is actually blowing me. But that’s not what’s important, you admitting that you’re a cock lover is.

Bro… I won’t treat you any differently…

Kid spits out condoms out of his ass like a condom dispenser at a truck stop

You’re just mad that I keep denying your offers to take me out to dinner. I told you I wanted nothing to do with your love affair with John

id split u like a log little man

I heard PSI threw a ziploc bah over some dudes cock to substitute for a condom. Ziploc Zack Myers

You’re mad because the only fireworks you saw were the ones you lit out of jdaniels butt crack

Really? Dude, I wouldn’t go anywheres with you in public for fear that your gayness might make people think we were a couple. Come on, you have a bunch of feminine qualities.

You’re getting close to seeing fireworks.

Bro, how’d your parents take the news?

Dude for the last time I will not jerk off onto your burger its just awkward

Whatever dude… Don’t call me next time you need something. I’m not fucking bailing you out again to have you talk down to me.

So do you type with one hand while sucking off jdaniels and cupping his balls?

Were they pissed?

It’s awkward that you know all these odd positions for fondling someones cock while typing.

Really, are you gay? Seriously?

So are you two gonna adopt or go the surrogate route? I wouldnt use either of your man juices cause that would be one ugly fucking kid

Holy fucking emotions. They pass gay marriage in ny, you go missing with jdaniels for a weekend and papa johns doesn’t run out of pizza. What a great weekend.

Last time I checked I wasnt the one jocking kenny chesneys nuts but hey dude your sexual preference is your own thing

Sorry dude, can’t hear you over your blowout.