Firecrackers vs. fetuses. An Independance Day fairytale.

Ahh so they went on their honeymoon this past week end. I was wondering where the fag crew was

Dude, really. IMO you’re a cock gobbler. Like, a real life cock gobbler.

So JimP did this ?

Myers, stop acting straight… We know you’re gay.

And I thought you gays had better gaydar but apparently not.

You definately chopping on your little lincoln log in your pants with one hand and typing with your other as jdaniels breathing heavily on the back of your neck.

PSIGETSHIGHONPENIS

I love lincoln logs… The last one I put in the toilet looked a lot like you.

So where did you guys have the ceremony? I bet you cried like the little girl that you are when he said I do

Oddly enough, I could smack you once and knock the taste of cum right out of your little leprechaun bitch mouth.

So did you write Governor Cuomo a thank you letter for allowing your dreams to come true?

You’re weaksauce. I’m done with your chode sucking little bitch ass for now. Don’t talk again until you’re ready to admit you’re gay.

Just because I dont bat for your team of queerosexuals does not mean you have to be a dick

this thread got gay

No, really. Shut the fuck up until you come out of the closet.

da fuck is going on in here

Lmao @ Sbardy, Sean and wheelzz. Tons of LOL’s the past two pages. Continue.

I am dying over here :rofl :rofl :rofl

this thread has turned around and is now delivering!

WTF is going on ITT? How the fuck can you call me ugly? I might be fat, but I’m not ugly you fuckin’ asshat. I’m coming to find you tonight to punch your little treasure troll face in. I know where you hang out, you are down on Henry Johnson Blvd gargling on some jazz lovers meat dangler. Just wait you lucky charms loving fuck.