Fireflies

:uhh:

everytime i hear this song i have to check to make sure i still have a penis.lol

Ugh, I saw the title and already got angry.

THIS. SONG. SUCKS.

Listen to Deathcab for Cutie or Postal Service, not this wannabe shithead.

I’d like to make myself believe

that I never heard this song before :bloated:

The kids story is pretty good. Going from making songs in your moms basement to making a one hit wonder. I don’t like the song but you can’t hate on him for making money the easy way and getting lucky.

Lol, it reminds me of that one song where the guy is saying “i can ride my bike with no handlebars”.

I posted about this song months ago with no response. It is catchy, I will say that.

first time i heard this song thats what i thought it was

last time i remember wirking on the 328 this was on…jon

I think I’d like the song a lot more if a female was singing it, instead of this annoying, grating, way-to-high-pitched, electronicly-edited male voice.

I like the band, Been listening to the guy for a while, it does sound a lot like death cab and postal service

head for the hills, the kitchens on fire!

I love this band.

Sunday Radio sounds just like this guy :tdown:

lol.

I LOVE THIS SONG!

Better than that JUSTIN BIEBER STUPID BULLSHIT FUCK ARGHHHH

If I see one more fucking 12 year old “singer” who could be either girl or guy, I will puke blood out my eyes and murder the first underpriviledged suburbian family I see.

ARGH FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Dude… He’s got a fucking ‘Speak and Spell’!!!
Remember the creepy voice that those things had? lol

This shit fucking blows.

One of you fggts linked me to this song cuz you love it. I think it was Shiftdead. You fggt.

hater

This is a better firefly:
http://worldwartwozone.com/forums/attachments/group-builds/11888d1248177601-sixmo-project-1-35-sherman-hybridsherman.jpg

LOLLLLLLLLLLL awesome!