first 8 second C6 Z06.

haha im in the same boat, kinda. im a pussy, what can i say.

its ok…we will get you to run that thing all out on the cruise :wink:

Dont get me wrong, i drive it and i use the power. but i dont like beating on my cars. i dont think anyone does really unless its a race car and they dont care.

Emanuel let me know when you want to go to the gym so I can show you a real work out

5PM today

Are you sure you are ready?

I think a LOT of people like beating on thier car. We just aren’t them.

i love to beat on my car, simply because it doesnt have much value anymore, i bought it cheap, it doesnt have good paint on it, and the thing moves out so i dont give a shit, if i did have a car like a z06 or supra i wouldnt relaly beat on it.

fuck that! it was built to race, i drive it like i stole it everytime i drive it ( which isn’t much, b/c if i did drive it more than once or twice a week i’d be in jail)

I like to get on my car when I drive it too, but triple digit speeds start coming up quick. But I only see pavement once or twice a week with it because of work, and other crap going on.

My car rarely DOESNT see WOT lol

my car hasnt started since late october i think. its been a while.

Kid, you better have your wood screws because I may just blow your doors off for the fuck of it.

:ohnoes i got wood screws holding my bumpers on, step off!

I haz wood screws instead of head bolts!! The are awesomez

i weld my heads on!

:thumbup :retardclap

:lol

“Hey, Nice Viper. We will put you against one of the slow Supra’s”. Ugh, I miss those days…

I hope it comes to that…because maybe some of us will see what that thing finally has.

we need pics of viper!