First COPO Camaros are coming!

Again, your car, wont touch my car motor to motor. Smokins probably hit me with a 400 shot knowing him because he fucking lied so much about what was actually going on. One minute its no nitrous, the next its a 30 shot, the next it has 370whp, the next its 412hp. No one will ever know because the story was never straight. And you can see in the first video i let off, you were clearly beating me, the second you pulled 2 cars and i am still there when the video ends. That was probably a 20 shot, and then remember you cried because you thought i sprayed you. Pretty much what it comes down to was we ran and motor to motor you got yankee by a car that was 4500lbs and didnt have much more done to it than yours. Not my fault you sold your car to buy a dumpy truck and a dumpy boat because you think catching sunfish will pay your bills someday. When it comes down to, i see your posts and about sum it up with this…

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q311/Xpaywtithdeath/5EC06229-305E-4B6F-8FFD-46291153DA76-140-00000009087EE516.jpg

Im down to run yota, he’ll need a shot to make it a good race.

No , just got there .

Yota , if deaths car is as or stronger than it was ! That bottle and heads r gonna be needed with your stock lower and cam . Change cam as well it may be better lol.

Can’t afford the proper wheels/tires/repairs even if I wanted to. Imagine that…someone that’s man enough to admit it.

For the record, I’m the only person in this thread right now that has ran a 10 second pass this year, and I’ve also done it with less MPH than anyone on here has, either. I guess I know a little something about getting a car to launch.

Hmmm I ran 10,s !!!

I said this year my man! I know you ran your 10.88 last year right(?)

youtu.be/LNZbC4Hx9yk

Serious head wind also. Probably would of dropped another 2/3 tenths and picked up 2/3 mph.

Good points.

I def wanted a different response than that, this is shift…

Ima race everyone on motor in the jimmy AND DOMINATE.

Oh and ill race that copo in the jimmy. And. Dominate.

goodnight

Cause u scared of the maro !!!

that copo is SICK! the biggs n littles totally make that car. that hood rly rly helps too. i love factory purpose built cars.