First COPO Camaros are coming!

Well it took all season but finally someone called someone else out.

CRUNK AIN’T DEAD.

This place is dead. You want races? You need to go the nisky lot.

I’ve been racing every week, don’t know where you guys have been.

i’ve got no problem losing if that’s the way it goes down… i’ve never lined up against anyone in this car so if i lose, oh well… either way, i’ll be shooting for 10’s on the bottle

Thats just more shit talk and no action :rofl

Ya listen to me and what I tell ya , u will see it !!!

yeah its funny for you to run your mouth when my car is gone.

He has always ran his mouth lol , Nuttin changed but the pleasure vessel u now own !!!

150 shot? I never raced you on a 150 shot so stop making shit up. It was on a 100 shot and 2 cars and still pulling from 60-100 is pretty bad.

That copo is fucking sickkkkk. And I fucking hate Camaros more than turbotravis hates dig racing his awd Evo.

wait… that video of you two was with you on motor or spray? if that was motor, mr lard ass 4600lbs is gonna have to huff it to get past me…

that was me on motor. 370rwhp

here are the videos he forgot to post…

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8ORfaKZ5Yg&list=FLBjYfGUnvMz65zs7skdAjww&index=11&feature=plpp_video[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEu3aCDEC4Q&list=FLBjYfGUnvMz65zs7skdAjww&index=17&feature=plpp_video[/ame]

you can sit here and puff your chest out all you want about the cars cause at the end of the day, I dont even own it anymore. Go find the new owner if you want to try to make your dick feel bigger.

ohhhh boy hereeee we go

:rofl i’m almost there now with a shit tune and without any of my new parts… i “wouldn’t touch him on motor”? (his words) now that’s a good one :crackup

Death, get your shit together (if you need to) as will I, you have 1 month :poke

my car made 412rwhp on motor man through a 10 bolt with 4.10’s. I was guessing 370rwhp cause the moser 12 bolt with 4.11’s. Last time it was on the dyno it made 398rwhp on a safe nitrous tune.

you have a ways to go before yours would have touched mine, motor to motor. Mine ran good.

I’m emailing Rich Christensen.
That bald headed fuck will set this up proper.

Mango vs yota 2012

Yota was a good guy till he bought his BMW. Then he turned into a typical bmw owner.

His is at my place getting the bottle , h/I converter susp exh tune etc . He wi/ be fine . Besides roll racing is fine but as we all know my times r faster tan both with less power .

SHIFT RACE WARZ ARE BACK FFS. I’m hard as fuck right now.

wait wut.

I coulda put my dick imprint on his window the other night?