First COPO Camaros are coming!

why so much hate for GM stuff? you drive a fucking 4200lbs charger… i dont know shit about your car other than that, but i’d love to let you get gapped when i get the TA buttoned up :pop

:eek3

Wow.

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/web05/2012/8/9/12/anigif_enhanced-buzz-12127-1344528237-1.gif

Im not hating on it. I think the same thing of the challenger and the cobra jet.

Only thing you’ll be gapping is your rings after you get button happy. You wont touch me on motor.

And its 4600lbs By the way.

The people that can afford these don’t care about the price and neither should we. Way to go GM. Personally, I like it all-wheels, tires, hood…everything.

What’s also intersting to me is the people that can afford these will stand out as true ballers since you won’t be able to directly finance one of these (as far as I know).

Its cool, for a race car. Same with all other factory race cars. Maybe a few year old used one would be cool to buy at some point for less than half price but, fuck it if ya got the money, why not?

i doubt you will see a normal depreciation rate on these with only 69 being built… these 3 cars (copo, cj, challenger) are probably your best chance at purchasing a brand new, “instant classic”, collectible car in the recent past or anytime in the near future imho

LOL

Needs a 2JZ under the hood, then it’ll be fast.

GM is putting one in the COPO drift spec Camaro.

werd yo

Not sure why youre laughing? Seems to me you got stretched by my car also. Your car wasnt shit without the bottle.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyQDMpUmUV8&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Ohhhhhhh shit he went there lol

on snap son

And that was full weight with a passaner. Except drag wheels. So maybe 4500lbs? Even on the 150 shot there was only 2 cara tops between the Camaro and mine.

Oh boy , smokinsssss is gonna get allllll fired up !!! I smell some boat races about to happen now .

Yeah, he is to “grown up now”. He can race me in his dingy.

Jesus…