1969 COPO Camaro Photo Shoot for BASF Calendar

We got some good news the other day. It so happens, our BASF rep passed on the idea of shooting my Dads 1969 COPO Camaro for their yearly calendar. He was really impressed with the quality of the refinish job on the car and thought it would be great for the calendar. His boss asked him to get some shots from us for him to look over. So he had a little photo shoot setup at Cedercreek park a few weeks ago and the pictures came out great!

The full res. photos are extremely big, I cant even host them anywhere. Heres one of the pictures… ill upload more soon. I think the body lines came out perfect in this shot.

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g169/sp71supra/_MG_8186.jpg

Wow…car looks great !

drool

Fantastic shot, fantastic car, it deserves to make it into a calendar!!!

Fantastic

Nice shot. Its a Canon 5d with L glass. What can you expect.

that is nice!

this pic made the hair on the back of my neck stand on end

congrats
that car is awesome

perfect color at that.

Damn I love that car… good shit!

-TJ

words cant describe how nice this is

needs 20’s

Mark your dad’s car looks sick … so sick

It’s beautiful.

Brought a tear to my eye.

damn that car is immaculate :yum:

pardon my domestic ignorance, but what does COPO stand for?

EDIT: Nevermind… Don Yenko’s Camaros were equipped with a 427ci L-72 in them with either an M21 or M22 transmission. The horsepower was rated at 423hp. Yenko Camaros were not allowed to race for Chevrolet on the drag strip because they were not made by Chevrolet. Chevy’s answer to this was the Copo Camaro, or Central Office Production Order, in 1968. The Copo Camaros were equipped with the same 427ci engine and were allowed to race for Chevy.

Yo whats up Dog i think we should party like we did out Norwalk again hahah just playin but your dads car looks fuckin balla i give it 2 :bigthumb: for sure well dog see you out and about

Floyd

You got it brotha… thats why they are not worth quite as much as a Yenko… still worth a pretty penny, but the Yenko has it covered.

Thanks a lot guys… Ill show my dad this thread… im sure he will be happy! I do love this car… the color just does it justice. He wants to get all of his cars shot at once as soon as his 69 Nova 396/375 is done. I cant wait!