First Event 09 Spring cruise route

yea it was taken by swiftys GF with my camera

LG FTW

fuckin tourists, high prices for everything, long lines, shitty service, not being able to go on the beach without a hassle or a permit, etc… i could go on and on.

sacandaga is wayyyyyy nicer.

but it aint l/g come on now ,how else are the flamboyants fellers gonna get noticed

LG blows when theres not a car show or Americade up there. Its a money wasting tourist trap for Canadians.

thank you. i’d have to agree.

you guys complain about money way too much

Not too far from my camp!!

yah…Dave’s car is next to my road that goes to my camp (right next to the mail boxes on the right)

well i personally do for good reason. nys keeps me broke in many ways. its not like i’m on an endless spending spree dude.

Nice, if you go the way they are headed and take a left right after the bridge im about 2miles down on the left.

so when we doin bridge dig runs???

Would make for great photos at night! :bowdown

Weve been doing it for the past 4yrs lol. 2am or so, line up 2 wide and have at it! SOOO fun

im in when is the rd trip this yr and who else is goin ,it will be boring smokin you all night

how about we get a video of some of us doing a burnout all the way across the bridge :slight_smile:

SO if I spend tons of money without caring in NYS if I move to another state does that mean I will be filthy rich?

Up Top. This is the current route for the 25th. Can a Mod sticky this? I keep getting people asking me what the route is.

so we are still meeting at exit 11 at 2 correct?

Andrew,

I really wish you’d take 10 minutes and post detailed, turn by turn directions incase we get split up. You never know. Don’t want to leave anyone stranded in an unfamiliar area.

Bump…its this comming weekend. I cant find the previous list of everyone that said they were going…not sure if the list has changed but who is still down for this? If not many people are into it, theirs no point in going.