First loss of the year...LOL

IM FINALLY TUNED! yea i know it took me foreve but Im tuned and loving the boost. ANYWAY, i leave Innovative and as i jump on the high way I noticed that im being tailed. BY WHO…a real nice jetblack vette…very nice…Freek, YUP. I start laughing my ass off cuz I know im gonna lose, BUT i still wanna see what my car has. So he pulls up on my left revs a bit and nods. I do the same and we both punch it. 5th to 3rd with BOOST is sweet…but it wasnt enough for the vette. He pulled nicely but I thought I held my own a bit. Im happy with what I got. We went a second time and vrrrrrrrroooooom NOT whooooooom…HAHA but it was good.

Later on in the night I had a few other little races which I won, but they were kinda GAY. ANYWHO nice Freek…BTW was your foot on the floor or are you bullshit’n me!!! Just trying to gauge my HP before the dyno.

Good run! He is slow.

J/K I need to have some fun with him this weekend.

yeah it was a good run … i pushed it a little bit but waited untill you were at full boost to hit it all the way. you gotta learn to do the SNKY brake boosting … lol with that first run i forget my push rods are limited to 6 grand so i did a nice bounce off the rev limiter for a bit.

i still stick by my horse power prediction for your car … After talking with mike (innovative) i think you’ll put down a good number… i love the way boosted 4 bangers roar at full boost

uh huh … with some luck these rims i’m looking at will fit over my brakes and i’ll get some traction … if this rain ever stops

ye i could tell your car jumped a bit on the one pull. good times man

yay for friendly runs :tup: