First race warz of 2001. Neon RT VS the world.

yah,he is going 10’s for sure on a ebay log manifold

:rofl:rofl:rofl

jim, u need to trade your turbo set up with him, his is obv way better.

Y does it look like the turbo is hitting the head and isn’t sitting on the flange

yep definitely looks like a t3 on a t4 flange or something of that nature

The manifold looks like its T4 flanged, and the turbo looks like a T3 flanged turbo. Look at the flange size difference’s in the one pic LOL

Latest is, if he doesnt beat me the GTO will.

nice nice

do do you you have have any any other other words words in in your your vocab vocab other other than than doubles doubles ? ?

OMG that thing is a pile.

I remember that pile of shit! I know we talked about it on here befor.

Him and Washburn should race, hang out, gang bang his ugly ass trailer trash parliament smoking GF then brag about cars they will never own.

its gotta be somethign about Neon owners. This kid lives down the road from me with a black one and neon green painted shit; hood scoop, rear bumper trim, interior. I hear him ricing up the road all the time. He keeps blowing by my house because he saw my jetta parked there. One day he pulled up stopped, and dumped the clutch in 1st at redline and broke loose for a second then bogged and almost stalled. ROFL he actually pulled in my driveway and asked me if I thought that was cool and if I wanted to race him! hahahahahahah The proceeded to ask me if the jetta was turbo’d, and I said yep it is stock turbo’d. Some of the lolz were him telling me he was going to swap in a v8 like his friend did with his neon. then it turned in to a twin turbo v8 swapped neon running 10’s. My brother and I were rollin.

HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THAT MANIFOLD :rofl :rofl :rofl

Would you look at it!

RLPR!!

And Shift rep when I get on compooter.

Thats an amazing machine

now that is a true grade A piece of crap.

srs neon has srs dice yoooooooo.

That thing is a fuckin toilet! We really need him to sign up for shift so we can make fun of him till he cries.

LMAO at the manifold!! Wow. And that is the 420a motor right?

I’ll give it 1/8th track before it implodes.

I know that car too, he works at advanced in latham.

with the other turbo neon i would just make him belive his car is sick till some races him and win that cash