First time.......

Well i finally decided to start messin around with PS again… I started using it back in UBRF dayz, but i only made signatures with the basic fade, and clone tool, never tried anything else with photos. I took some pictures of my bosses new 09 Accord V6 Coupe 6MT, and just did my first piece of work as i call it, lol

Before…

After…

if anybody has any pointers to give me… feel free… and other things to do would be great too…

BTW wheels are hawt HRE’s!!!

i know nothing about PS, but it might look cool if you leave the car unedited, but keep the background

I don’t know if I am too drunk or an idiot but I see no difference besides the after picture is overly dark in areas it should not be???

any 6 speed tl’s on that lot? :slight_smile: haha

lol so u lightened up the pic?

yea thats about all i did…lol but im a straight noob…dont hate…

Best way to learn if from the videos on youtube.

nice.

i love the new accords

i over did it…im just figuring out how to make the pics look better… i think i just did a good one, posting it up in a few minutes

photoshop will do that stuff for you to some extent. i think its called auto levels and auto contrast or something like that.

I’m trying to figure out where I can give some kind of credit for what good you did… I’m still looking… umm… I guess your boss shouldn’t have a shitty car…

AND WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE PUT HRE’S ON AN ACCORD! I FUCKING HATE PEOPLE THAT THINK RIMS MAKE THE FUCKING CAR FUCK YOU.

that goes out to all the douche bags with 2,000 cars and 4K rims … OMG BALLER…

applying a filter to a photoshop image is not really hard to do… love the car still tho.