First timer! Check my C4

haha, no harm, no foul done. we are good LOL

i get the impression, that if the both of them say/do something stupid, you would ban the member who has more time here and more useful to the board over the guy who doesn’t have a full hundred posts and openly admits that he’s here to troll?

new guy, you get plus rep. i don’t rep very often but PLUS REP

Oh, no one told you?

It’s over dude. We hugged and shit.

Corvette.

lol, wanna hang out? kbye

Will you go out with me?

Circle one

Yes no

I need to know before I get on the bus.

no maybe?

Does corvette run?

Save your own thread.

Discuss.

corvette sucks and kid is a dope

I would ban the member that has dug a very deep hole over the years for himself.

Digging can be very hard work… And roflwagons sucks stancedragon is where it’s at

How deep is my hole ?

Edit , this sounds very gay lol. But I am virgin ass no homo here

StanceDragon.com

you guys gunna do the dutch runner?

What is all this madness. Ignore the idiots when they post nonsense don’t add to it. Too many shift threads have gone this way. Some threads with very relevant info too. Its a shame. Wish everything could be like the Bad Ass Auto Pics Thread! Post and go away.

trolling is gay. i’m not the kind of person that goes up to the owner of a crappy car and tell them straight to their face that it sucks or they’re lying about mods they have done. sure if the original poster of the thread lied about mods on his c4 or whatever the hell happened (i don’t know, i think it was edited before i got on here), you still don’t go bash a new member…

Diversity = an old wooden ship…

Feel like I just read a piece of the script from Anchorman. All over the place funny ridiculousness that ends with “I don’t know what we’re yelling about!!”

Keep up the good work.
just sayin.

Well played :rofl

Wow …so anyway…This car is Wicked Awesome. just sayin

Browsing craigslist:
http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/2765739247.html

Contact Chris. Ohai cbrundige
:rofl