FirstnBass

What kind of hours are 3:30-8 on a Monday? jagoff…haha, I drove past and was going to stop in but I guess regular business hours aren’t in the cards.:wtf:

Yeah I thought about that too when I called in one Monday.

BTW any word on the tint guy fixing my windows?

yeah man I’m good to set up another appointment for tint…i forgot about it until now.

thats cause he has to watch the kiddies

Are you the one who did the tint? Chaz never said who, wasn’t aware you were on here haha. My schedule has changed and I’m off weekends now, but I can drop the car off somewhere or else I’m available M-F after 4:30.

no he si trying to get his windows tinted

Yeah you ended up getting headers instead of tint that day, lol.

Triumpnet, i havent had him back yet but soon as he is scheduled im calling you, im embarrased at what happed to ur windows!

330-8 mondays cause the majority of the local shops are closed on monday, i was trying to gain the upperhand…

besides i need to sleep in too

Nah dude don’t be embarrassed, I totally forgot about it til the other day so I just wanted to touch base. Just want it fixed that’s all.

and it will be, i dont want my name on a tint job like that, even though its not real bad, it still bothers me

hey whenever you get time to chad it would be nice if you could call Big-T also. Well like asap.

He and i speak frequently, i actually been trying to catch you on aim here soon but you never seem to be on. but any how ill give him a buzz here now

Edit: I havent spoke to him in almost a month, he always calls me when he wants me. lol

yeah man, awesome deal on the headers. If I wouldn’t have got them I wouldn’t be doing a cam now. Tell tool I said thanks again