Tuesday April 3rd TINT SPECIAL!!

Here we go!!

Kicking off April we are going to do a little special.

To make this easier for everybody please refer to our website for regular pricing, EVERYBODY from PITTspeed will receive the discount, if you are not a member of PITTspeed, or if your brother of friend wants the work done they WILL pay regular pricing, UNLESS they are a member of this Board, So tell them to sign up.

Heres how it works:

follow link HERE Find tint prices for your vehicle and deduct 20% !!!

• Call 412-353-0631 to make your appointment no later than Friday March 30th 6pm

• Drop your car, truck, suv off at First Bass at or before 10 am on Tuesday April 3rd.

• Pick it up at or after 5pm, TINTED!! For a nice low price!!

Due to the volume of cars we are expecting for this special, we apologize for not being able to have the tint applied while you wait. All appointments must be for drop off.

please respond to this post with confirmation if you intend on being here, please PM me all questions or Call.

Reading owns me. PM sent with questions.

Will you put 50% or 70% on my windshield?

some examples available here,

no price change between different shades.

available shades include 5%, 20%, 35% 70%

Windshield is 125 most cars yes we will tint it.

I was looking at getting my girls Scion Tc done and i was wondering if its xtra or included in the cost to do a strip on the top of the windsheild?

Thanks

windshield strip is extra, usually runs $35 but threw the PS discount $25,

Got a decent day set up so far, Do we have any other takers? remember I need to have you on the schedule by 6pm tonight Thanks

front sides on TBSS

i’ll let my buddy know Chaz and Text u tonight and see if he wants in on this day

Noooooo! I’m too late!

I’ve gotta wait for a standard appointment anyways. No way I could have someone pick me up all the way in the north hills.

chaz, do you only offer 5 or 20? I was thinking something like 15

I’m almost positive he can get or do whatever % u want

5%, 20%, 35%

all appointments for tint are drop off at 10am and pick up at 4pm. we get far to busy with it to do walk ins, or waitings.

Not to mention everybody who waits ends up in the garage, kicking up dust, and looking over dudes shoulder and asking, “Oh, Does the tint go on the outside?” while hes cutting it to fit. lol or,
“wow does even look tinted”, before he even applies the film…

plus we just get so many cars for one day that he has to pick which ones are most troublesome, do those 1st and dbl. check them before he leaves.

99% of our window tint is done on a drop off/pick up basis

I told you I would fix the computer but you didn’t listen…

ha, well I gotta say I can’t do it then. you’re just too far away at 30 miles one way. 120 miles on 2 vehicles?

edit- just make me an appointment! i’ll take off work in the middle of the day if I have to! :smiley:

Any summer specials planned? Also, will you do 50 or is 35 as light as you go? I have 2 cars I want to get tinted. Thanks.