flag burner duct taped to a flag pole.

http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2009/09/vfw-hall-flag-burner-caught-duct-taped.html

comical

he deserved it

I would have a problem with this if it wasn’t a stolen flag.

Love it. :tup:

And yeah, if he would have burned his own flag I’d have a problem with the punishment. As much as I don’t agree with burning a flag I full support someone’s right to do it. Protecting burning the flag is the ultimate showing of the very freedom it represents.

Wait for it…wait for it…x2

wow, that shit is epic win.

i don’t even like legitimate flag burning ceremonies… there’s no real good way to deal with a tattered flag.

I remember once watching a woman discard faded and torn flags… by tearing them and then burning them… and watching her cry as she did it. =(

once upon a time, the flag meant that much to everyone who stood under it.

Isn’t that torture though?
Someone call the ACLU.

im surprised the vet wasnt charged.

i like this. glad he got punished for it. i also liked the reporters tata’s

i was too, until the vet said in the video something like “he volunteered to be taped to the pole… …i gave him a few options and he chose this”

sounds more or less like there may have been a gun involved in the decision making process, and most likely mob mentality.

The young man was given three choices: get turned over to the police, go one-on-one in a fight with a seasoned war veteran, or be duct-taped to a flagpole for six hours with a sign around his neck identifying his alleged crime: flag burning.

an ass beating, deal with cops or be embarrassed…

im sure the police would have nailed him with all kinds of crazy crimes since he BURNT something that didn’t belong to him. Would have probably landed him a bunch of community service.

the guy is lucky they didn’t beat the shit out of him. I think the Vets did what was needed to be done and once again defended the honor of our flag.

I do agree with Jays on the freedom of speech though, if you want to burn your own flag then be my guest… just don’t be stupid enough to do it with a flag you got at the VFW that flew over a place where soldier’s died. If you do, you’re risking your life.

Really? Talk about a fuckin assumption. Because some guys sobered up and realized that he burned a flag, that once was over a US fighting position, were soldiers were killed, that was stolen from the VFW and decided to take the punishment. That you assume a gun and a mob involved.

Your one scared liberal. Always blaming guns, instead of the people that commit crimes.

i agree with this :tup: good punishment for that fggt

We live in a truly sad and ignorant society today.

You seem pretty scared of guns… If I came over with one, do you think I could convince you to change my oil?

only if you let me play with the gun…