Flares. V. Stupid Miata.

C CUP, and Turbo, and spray for the straights.

well that makes it easy, I vote waffles.

except the spray is not allowed…:smash2:

flare number 2 fo shizz

I had no idea, I use it in GT4 all the time for all my cars.

What kind of plastic is it? If it’s not a urethane or a flexible plastic, it would be Easy as hell to paint. You could even spray paint with a pistol grip can-trigger and get good results.

C and stop messing around and put that 5.0 you have laying in the garage, lol

No flares.

If are going to be running wide track dedicated tires/wheels there is no requirement for the width of the tires/wheels extending past the fender outline (open lapping). At this point it would be purely a cosmetic mod.

Now if you are running a wide wheel on the street and want to abide by traffic laws that is a different thing.

1 and 2 suck.

Where is 4? Sell? Or 5, strip/cage/balance/gototown

#2 is ugly as hell. Why not just buy a real wide body kit? I’d imagine it’s not as expensive as it is for the S2000. The bolt on fender flares look so poor.

Monster truck Miata to do that and not rub? That’s kind of crappy.

Or have the proper spring rates and minimize wheel travel?

Thats what I like about them.

and to anyone mentioning this is a cosmetic mod, I am rather aware of that. Would be doing it because I like the way it looks.

I really like option 2 and I say go for it :tup: It’ll really set your car apart from other miata’s.

out of curiosity, how much does option 2 cost?

C, and boost… now go do it :slight_smile:

No boost until after fall is over. No point and having downtime during the tail end of the season.

boost before all. unless you are competing, throwing mods at a car to lower lap times on a track is silly. power you can use every day on the street.

all those flares look too tacked on. does anyone make a full fender for the miata front at least that is wider and at least something for the rear that flows with the body lines?

Brian

Miatas make babies cry

You might just pull/roll the fenders, or sell your car and buy something already turbo’d