Flash light Drags in Zeli 6/9

I would go… but I think I’m to slow :frowning:

nah, theres alot of people who race there who have just daily driven cars… its an all street car event… theres so many cars that show up… people race pretty much anything and its a great time wether you have a slow or fast car.

I think I’ll stop through on my way to Moraine State Park.

ill be there don’t know if im gonna race or not…maybe me and 85transam could run em

^prob be a good race

Most likely to be there.

I’f you can go I would… be a decent race… you would probally still win. Again i ask about age. I’m 17. do i need to be 18 or can I get a parent to sign a waver or something… They still never emailed me back

I believe black integra ran when he was 17, but my money is on the fox body will beat you!

i think you should be good as long as you have proof of registration/insurance/ and a license. and if a parent/guardian is there that should increase your chances. oh btw i will be there for sure

me too. and I’ll try and make it

Ill be there…I’ve been going the last 3 years, have never raced though.

Been up there with a 96 talon tsi-didnt race

A 98 3000gt-didnt race

A 88conquest Tsi-didnt race

Now have tha srt-4 and I might race lol not sure yet, don’t wanna get beat and make the “neons” look bad lol I’m still Bone stock, except 4 some wheels.

But I have a BFMI, and intercooler sprayer coming in the mail soon. Should be here in a week or so…

Only 1 thing off my VERY long list of MODS. Lol

your right… what would I know?

I went with an open downpipe they asked me “do you have a muffler” i said yes…They dident check but if they would have i would have opened the hood and pointed to the turbo…

kurt you can throw your rear section just to give the image that it is there…

I’m out for this event I work till 5pm

No, I didnt say that… do you remember when dom was running open downpipe or even when joe was running the straight pipe?

you all forgot TEH WHITEY KNOWS ALLLLL

I’ll be there if I can find someone to work for me.

it isnt’ finished yet that’ the problem, i can’t throw it up in there it’s only tacked together.

unless i can somehow get inspected bye saturday then i am out. would like to race though.

its only 1/8 mile right?

its a little more than a 1/8 mile… but awd cars usually do well.

Can’t make it, I’m moving. + Clutch is slipping if I went I would not make it home, hows that for a pre-race ricer excuse!