Flash light Drags in Zeli 6/9

count me and solow in since im his ride

you are right some people did get away some stuff there last year. In talking with Michael at the end of last year he informed me that he was going to start coming down on violators. There was cars that were not street legal and people were starting to complain.

you are right… Remember, bought not built. diaf

I’ll see what I can come up with.

i will be there pushing cars and spectating as usual
soon i will have my hunk of shit running there.

I actually seen the dinosaur move with its own power… I was very impressed.

Ill be there after work

Anyone want to bring something that can run against my Renault? Estimated 70 screaming hp…
:bigok:

Hmm, I’ll probably go.

I think ill be up there with some guys form the SR20forums

me :smiley:

Hopefully, we’ll be there if it doesn’t rain.

I don’t think altered gas personel check current inspection or anything like that, BUT…there are quite a few local police on site and at the gates, who would just love to catch you with bad inspection or expired registration. My 71 Duster had an antique plate and no stickers so I used to get alot of looks from them until they saw my plate.

fuck…wish I could go. Dennis at Hybrid said I won’t be tuned by then :frowning:

I def want to go if someone wants to get me and address so i can get some directions, i know where absolutly nothing is so far so please help.

Well since your location reads Pittsburgh, I’d say:

Head north on I-79/I-279
Get off at Cranberry
Head north on Rt. 19
Stay on 19 until it turns into two lanes in the town of Zelie
Turn left at the Kaufmann House (Rt. 588?)
Go straight for about a mile
When the road you’re on starts a wide bend, go straight on the two-lane that forks off.
You’ll see the other cars/people/hangars

thanks agian jeff

:rofl:

haha i forgot about that

cool thanks, if anyone else plans on going thats from my area let me know i’d like to follow someone,

If Im not in jersey at the atco race, I’ll be heading that exact way, you can follow me up if you want

I will be either there or at butler for the parts a rama