Flash light Drags in Zeli 6/9

damn i guess drinkin>me …sounds like ishould have went up after all.

that gto was right in front of me when he did that.

that sucks i thought i saw you coming down 79 south yesterday as i was heading up there

Had to leave early due to my daughters graduation ceremony…who took Top Dog and Top Tuner awards?

thanks fellas. actually Quik tuned my truck with HP tuners

that really was alot of fun… did anybody see the lightning or know the kid in the lightning? i asked the kid if he wanted to go but he said he didnt think it would be worth it cause hes runnin 12.2s lol… i didnt know that the flashlight drags were for anything but just to have fun

maybe he was :scared: of ur truck…lol

heres how my day was

05 Sentra SE-R Spec V-WIN x2
Silverish Lancer EVO-LOSE
Black Poor Boys Motorsports Eclipse-LOSE
White Neon w/ fart can and ricer wing-WIN

i didn’t race too much cause my thermostat is not working properly and i didn’t want to seriously damage anything

from what i saw just about everyone was in front of you…

he likes to be in the rear:gaysex:

:rofl:

i fared pretty well.

No, Larry has never taken the Speed6 to North Park, but he does beat the snot out of it. The only thing we have done to it is the AEM intake, AEM boost fooler, Turbo Xs fuel cut defender, Snow stage 2 water meth injection. Runs pretty good for a 23k dollar car. We mostly do Diesel performance, but are starting to dabble in the import stuff.

We will get it to North Park or Beaver run some time this summer.

if it was the black one i ran, he was not running 12.2’s or anything close… i had him by 2 lengths… i did not see another one down there so i donno

would you like to take part in the smalled eifel power in all pittspeed history?

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/3eacb4d3-94bf-4675-8c3d-9949015bcde1.htm

another video of one of my wins…

me vs another 05 automatic GTO…

my short mod list in sig. only performance mod is the predator, IAT relocate and bridgestone potenza all seasons in the rear

he was stock except IAT relocate, Flowmaster Super 40’s and nitto 555’s

:wtf: you tryin to spit out.

x2

x2

yes sir it was the black one. thats what i was thinking cause i watched that old green long bed almost beat him. w/e no big deal i just didnt realize some ppl were gonna take it that seriously lol.

never did put up all the wins and loses

W: white oldsmobile muscle car, couldnt tell what it was
W: dakota
2 Ws: powerstroke HD edition F250
W: brandons clone
W: copper buick skylark i think
W: black ta ws6
L: supercharged denali
L: 4wd extended cab cummins
L: SVT cobra
L: Quiks 5.0

yeah i dont know why he wouldnt race… i got challenged by 2 sprayed z28’s that i knew i had no chance against, but what the hell else was i doing but sitting in the pits, so i went with it