Flash light Drags in Zeli 6/9

do i hear excuses?

fun time, I need my mr2 back for fld…

i killed dan.

Dan’s gonna have to go buy a faster car now :rofl:

That’s just about the most fun you can have with a car!

Nice run Chad, I’ll get ya next time.

your car with twice the whp than mine only beat me by 3 car lengths!

:bigok:

Lose to the black Iroc that almost got DQ’d
Lose to bill’s LS1 truck
Lose to George’s 5.0
Lose to Chad’s stang
Lose to Quik83Z
Lose to a blue pro street 351 notchback stang
Win to black WS6 (he sat at the line)
Couldn’t tell win or lose to a stock blue C5 Z06
Couldn’t tell win or lose to the blown 6.0 denali
Win to a red '05 LS1 GTO

Beastmode, that trucks pretty quick…are you tuning with EFI live? Just curious. Who are all the PBM guys?
My partner in DPP brought his little Mazda Speed6 and was like a kid in a candy store. At first he didn’t know what to do. After a couple runs I didn’t see him till the end lol.
I should have brought the Diesel. Next time I guess. Lots of nice cars!

What happened to the red GTO that got spun around? Wonder how is underware survived? lol

Heard about the GTO, if he’s here, sorry to hear about that.

Let’s see, got there late…ran BurnyD 3 times, won all three times. Ran Fico w/o spray, won that one too. The little hatch likes the 45 shot :slight_smile:

BeastMode, nice truck.

Chad, nice to see the stang on the road.

Brandon, you were two in front of me, when I raced BurnyD in lane 4 around 5:00 Nice truck.

good times talked to quite a few people that have not seen for a while

lol… that mazdaspeed six murdered that wrx with an exhaust and that mazda speed car looked like it came right off the show room floor it was amazing.

:bigthumb:

I had more fun than i thought i’d have. luckily the RHD turned out to be quicker than i thought.

i heard that the announcer was talking about it… how cool! :slight_smile:

is the mazdaspeed 6 the one that runs up northpark all the time? Blond guy drivin?

If so, that guy beats the snot out of that car. He uses up everything that car has to offer.

i went up but they said i couldnt run because my drag raidials were bald

ha ha yeah gear head that thing is quite quick for a 4 door if it wasnt rhd it would deffinatly be a sleeper lol let me fix my valve lash and we will have another go

aero… 05 GTO’s were LS2’s :slight_smile:
that was an 04 if it was an LS1… there were 3 04 GTO we had with us up there… one with a procharger, and 2 stock auto and 6 speed’s…

the red 05 that spun out was an older gentleman… he had come up and introduced himself and we bsed for a bit in the pits… and then when i was in line for food i had heard that a 05 red gto spun out…

My Tally…
4-0 against another 05 automatic GTO…
iffy on my race against the procharged 04… the lights said i won, but when we let off he had a half fender on me… so i must have crossed the laser first…
Loss to a blue spraying Z28
Win against a brand new Charger SRT8
Loss against a i wanna say 1972 Pontiac Lemans, with something mean under the hood :slight_smile:
Win against a ford lightning
Win against an 04 Automatic GTO
Win against a Bolton 04ish Mustang GT in the Street Contender first round
Loss against a spraying/what else? Z28 in the semi finals of street contender

heres a pic someone posted on our gto forums

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/8784/fld1251fl0.jpg

my run on the SRT8