Flash Light Drags

What’s the big deal about them canceling it? Go to a real track and learn the truth!! beats over paying and not knowing what is going on with your car. Some people just aren’t as fast as they think they are. Like dumb old men that buy cars that are already built and never had apass down a real track and are tell young dumb kids that don’t know any better and never will. Sign me new here but been there done that.

congradulations?

Jimmy?

Ted?

Jimmy it is how you doing SC6? Long time no see.

http://www.searchingthescriptures.net/main_pages/image_clip-art_pages/confused%20man.jpg

worst introduction ever.

you suck

welcome i guess?

I call it like I see it, know it, or feel it, no time for tap dancing.

“Hey Balboa, how bout I come over and show your woman what it’s like to be with a real man?”

:rofl:

i agree, id like to see that when they have the fld at smithfeild will they still run the tree and clock or not

yea…i think everyone knows by now that if you want a time run you over pay to go to prp and get your three runs if your lucky. some ppl like going to the flashlight drags for entertainment and something fun to do once a month. its not there for time runs. its not like everyone out there is out to prove they are big shit. they arent canceled and your about 2 months behind on this subject. there is a whole thread about this already so i dont see the point in making a new thread just because PMS is rearing its ugly head again.

u c that duck

your other noob thread is better.

Yep like Laura said, Everyone can overpay and get 2-3 runs in at the crooked ass track they call PRP.

I went to the FLD’s to run 15-20 times, to call cars out and race them heads up, I know damn well what my car runs in the 1/4, as I run 2-3 Test N Tunes a month at PRP.

Fuck off and die.

x2

This forum was founded on a certain type of racing, that has no times, only winners.

You will win no favor here with this.

Have fun at the track though!

Who is the king of Rt 8?

VW>119>the rest