Flashlight drags???

Did I race you? you had the rear tail light that was broken?

haha, indeed i was.

That was me allright. If I had a bulldozer my car woulda had more damage than my footprint through the tailight!:spank:

O well…back to the drawing board. That EVO sure is quick. Whats that go in the 1/4?

You had a good launch…and then you seemed to trail…

The EVO runs 12.5 at 110 mph at the moment. I have to get a bigger front mount intercooler…

My EVO doesn’t have many mods, just turbo back exhaust, air cone filter, and an ECU flash.

Yeah, I launched OK. But as soon as I granny shifted 1-2 you were gone! The whole combo just isn’t working. The tranny has been a dismal failure since the install of the loaner 383. Just won’t shift. I have 3.90s in the rear. Worked great with the old A-833 OD, which had a 3.00-1 first. That close ratio @#$box has a 2.43 first. The stroker doesn’t wake up till 3000RPM. So between the mismatch of parts and the trans, I’m surprised I even had a decent race or two. But…it was a nice day and I think everyone raced well and safe. So I’d say it was good.

I had shit to do for most of the day got there at 5:08 and the lady said I couldn’t race that 5 was the cutoff…She said “The Big Dogs are Out there” so I figured I’d stay and watch, which pissed me off more when I saw some of the “Big Dogs” hmmmm… since when are Cavaliers, Cobalts, an Olds Alero, and a few others I forget right now “Big Dogs”?

Oct 6th is the next one correct according to the lady? I’ll be there early for this one.

Matt

they where finishing the cars in line.big dogs were the yellow 69 camaro,that old pontiac,70 nova ,marchII stang, LARRY"S 87 camaro,orange & green street rod,purple cuda,cant rember the other one!
they have three classes,street turner,street something & big dogs!

I think the top tuners were the 2 240’s,wrx and something else. Cant remember.

one was a 200sx w/ an sr20det swap that runs 18 psi off the stock turbo, that belongs to my neighbor.

the past 2 times now, they have started the drivers meeting at 2:00, actual racing ~ 2:30, and stopped us for the feature races at 5:30…

i would like my $6.25 back.

amen to that

I beat him pretty good :slight_smile: T25s don’t last long at 18#, tell him to turn it down. I run 12# on mine.

I just can’t wait for Oct 6th so I can get there early and be able to race I should do good in the GSX… Of course the 2nd gear grind may be a problem.

Tranny is stock 109,000 needs Shep to get ahold of it. Clutch and fluid are of course new in it.

I should do pretty decent with my setup That is why I was kinda pissed car is setup for 1/8th a mile. With my mods I should have done very well…Not Big Dog well but enough to make me happy.

Matt

Anybody going up to Clarion today?

Wish I could…but I won’t be able to make it today.

when is the next event? and what time does it start?

This saturday. I believe 2-6 and the gates open at 12

correct, this is the last one of the year, so everyone come on out!

well be there with the Chevelle.

is this at zelienople airport?