Flashlight drags???

Yea I felt horrible about that VW on fire; him andthe Regal that shattered his transmission into pieces.

It was fun as hell running against you. You gave me the best runs. :bigthumb:

I had an awesome time, I just wish it was not quite as hot as it was. Can’t complain for a nice october day like today though.

Thanks for letting me follow you out. I wasn’t sure on how to get there. You were probably thinking who the fuck is this guy folowing me! I was in the black integra.

Anyone got pics or vids from today’s Flashlight Drags?

a few… I’ll post em tomorrow

yea man, nice meeting you, we definetly had some good runs!! :bigok:

next time we both need to have drag radials ha

Thanks! I saw your car up there, how did you do?

Oh yeah, that was fun. Sucks that it was the last one though…

ha, ran my buddys 350 firebird the whole time, only beat him once because he slept and spun a little to much

AHh no problem. I kinda figured thats where u were headed when i saw u on 79.

Damn. some sic lookin cars. wish i could have made it.

Okay, I love that I love that Tempest. Does anyone have any info on it? I know it’s fuel injected and has a turbo somewhere, and boils the tires the whole length of the track… but does anyone know specifics or numbers?

2 turbos in the trunk, read HotRod magazine’s artice on it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVKt1rebIi8

man that thing is sick I know that scamp was fast I saw it run many of times, so that tempest got to be insane in person.

was deff a good day, a little hot but fun. i haven’t been up there in so long it was nice to get in the swing of things. looks like they shortened the track up though.

Nice pics, thanks for sharing. I was hoping that I cound find my car in there somewhere.

I had a ball there in the GSX…My tranny was hit & miss 2nd gear synchro of course but only did it twice so I was happy. Gotta get some new mods this winter and strip off some weight including my fat ass…lol

There where alot of real nice rides there…One that stuck in my mind was a purple Cuda…And yes that Tempest is sick a sleeper x10…And it isn’t a trailor queen

Matt

Fuel fire.