Flashlight drags???

jb weld it. you will be fine

well, a buddy of mine has an ls1 and 4l60e sitting in his garage that you can throw in there real quick and make that car go.

but for real, sorry to see that stuff man. how bad does the block look?

it has signs of small wear. but the stock 5.0 block isnt really worth doing anything with i dont think. im close to maxing it out as is

:stupid:

then u’ll be FAST chad:D

That’s fucked up…

Oh well shit happens I guess, get her ready for next year then!

331 time.

chad yo don’t want to race the focus

nope, my plan for tomorrow now is drinking beer and building a tie wall

but drinking beer is ur normal routine :beer: :smiley:

im in will be there with the S

anyone that is going, look for the pewter z28 with the black 10 spokes and come say hi. i’ve met a bunch of people on here, but from the looks of it, i haven’t met anyone in this thread.

will be there but not racing… I was racing some last night and I’m miss firing pretty bad

You all know what to look for.

vvv

:weak:

so do you

vvv

I just got back, man was it crowded compared to last week! I had some great races though. All of my losses ended up being close except for an older fella with a '70 or so green Chev pickemup who cleaned my clock.

Yea i saw u racing and also when you were changing tires. I was helping them run the event, so i didnt get to run to the very end. I got 2 runs in against my friends 95 cobra.

you ran the SCed Denali at the end right?

to many ppl there today lol. i got like 4 runs in or something
still fun though

kills:
SC denali
Syclone
RX8
Del Sol

Yea i saw u race the rx8 and the denali and yes there were alot of people there.

anybody know the RX8? i couldnt believe how close he was, i think i only had him by like 2 lengths or something… i was spinnin off the line like crazy but that RX8 was running pretty good