Flooding

Trolley commute = No traffic FTW

LOL EXACT same thing happened to me on Mcknight. Crazy flooding, 1.5 hours drive into town - and it wasn’t even raining anymore. They better upgrade the sewer system with that much concrete around and nowhere for the rain to be absorbed into the ground.

Hah…did you drive up onto the median on the strech around Wendy’s too? LOL…it was the only way I could keep going.

no - but i should have:doh:

well it’s a good thing my girl didn’t go to classes this morning. she was going to but started driving down the road and said fuck it and turned around. Jack wheres the scooter in your sig i don’t see it in there lol that thing kicks ass.

wow didn’t realize it was that bad. everything is dry here

Next time McKnight floods, we’re street racing through the water for sure. If it floods this afternoon I’ll see you in front of Half Price Books at 5:30 PM. :smiley:

no rain here just thunder and lightning early this am

It’s dark here in sewickley

Fucking pouring in. N. Fayette, it ain’t dry at 1st Try anymore!

Left my windows cracked about 3" and got absolutely soaked int he 15 seconds it took me to run to my car in the parking lot.

It just hit downtown about 5 minutes ago. Seems worse than the first storm as far as I can tell. Glad I don’t live near a creek

sweet. basement will be full again.

It’s fucking nuts in Oakland now. I am looking out the hospital window at the people who are walking and got stuck in it. They don’t even have umbrella’s.

Looks like one of those big scaffolding things that a window washer would use on a big building fell from somewhere and landed on a taxi outside Gateway Tower 3 near the downtown Hilton. We couldn’t see it happen, but there is a big piece of scaffolding on top of a taxi out our office window

tornado warning now

this is ridiculous most of the storm has passed now. still a lot of water though

they said its going to be like this till like 9 with passing t storms

same here but i need to get around to repairing the box gutters on my house…one spills over and creates a nasty puddle in the yard…came downstairs this morning to find the back room wet…everything is lifted though :smiley:

Hahaha…

Chad…I have a brand new Mag Drive 3600GPH Sump Pump you can buy off me for $100. Its like $279 retail…HELLA DEAL!

So, no 100 year floods again?

i c. well i was talkin about like idk 3 years ago when he used to work there and it was flooded out that whole street