Flooding

all good the creek is still really low yet still makes me nervous but it is fine

time for a canoe

yeah, thank god I rowed mine into working this AM…there are like 10 inches of water right in front of my building :frowning:

http://www.smiliesftw.com/x/emo_glum.gif

I’m out of town for work; hope my house is still there. Good luck to everyone in low-lying areas. I’m at the top of a hill but worry because I have a small creek in my back yard. Never has broekn it’s banks, though.
Hope everyone, their families, and their property is OK.

Just got home from work (left early)…traffic is CRAZY out there. Lots of trees down across roads in the North Hills.

And from what I hear, McKnight is in fact flooded again- so Zex, I’ll see you at 5:30. You want to run against me on the bottle or off? Let’s find out if Mustangs can walk on water.

ill be out too.

i wanna see how well my M/T’s hook

just roll my car closer to the creek ftw! :wink:

Best bring your A-game, my BFGs are nice and bald (for that pontoon like plane-over-the-water effect).

:rofl:

I take it back… seibert turned into a water slide and washed directly into meineke in the second storm…

we lost power around 1:30 and left around 4.

My work electrical room at my office was flooded by the 2nd one today. I had to make a makeshift sump pump with a shop vac and some condensate pumps :rofl:

Glad it wasn’t as bad the third wave tonite. Working 12 hours sucks.

yeah me and steve will be fishing for parts of his 240 tommarrow…again

mcknight was 6" deep in water on the Wendy’s side after the afternoon storm. a lot of stores around the ross park center lost power around 3 and as of 15 minutes ago still dont have power.

that was plan of attack use that as a sand bag
:eek3:

no need to fish out 240’s they are scrap. I’m going to just part out the good pieces for whatever I can get.