Flooding

Did anybody get flooded this morning? Here at work we have an old building and the flood waters poured into the basement and then the septic backed up into the basement… we were down there all morning trying to salvage closed files that were on the floor.

Its going back down for now- but weare supposed to get hit again in a couple hours.

The stream that follows Babcock Blvd. > My work.

Atleast we arent the building across the street… they are down from us and had water up to the windows on the outside of the building. no wonder that guy cant get anyone in there since the flood a couple years ago…

The creek behind my house rose pretty high but no flood yet.

Im on a hill, so no flooding for me

I had to detour around Millvale on my way to class this morning. I drove down to the end of my street and realized Evergreen was flooded. They had a police car blocking off the exit on 28. Who wants to come to Millvale anyway though?

Buddy sent me a pic of his house in Millvale and the street had about 5" of water running down it.

There are good pics of Millvale Girty Road on WPXI.com

nothing here in Mt Pleasant…

INSANE commute this morning- got stuck on McKnight, where it was flooded pretty good. Saw a white Mini Cooper in water up to the windows with the fire department rescuing the woman inside.

Took me an hour and a half to get to work today…it was fucking ridiculous!

Mcknight was completely closed for about 45 minutes… They closed it right after I got off it… I think they closed Mt. Nebo road and the ends of Babcock…

crazy going to work this morning…anyone live in the verona/penn hills side? Nadine rd was a mess!!! my car is covered in mud and missing now. lol

Will post pics later.

my garage/basement

i wish we had rain :frowning:

Turtle Creek (as in the actual creek) is flooded, Beulah/Brown ave is closed from the foodland all the way down to Tri-Boro. Tri-Boro was closed but it is open now.

end of the world

my brother used to work at Menieke on Babcock when they had the flooding couple years back it was really bad

put your tinfoil hats on…

Got on 376 at about quarter till 9 this morning. I was amazed to see no traffic what so ever going into town, followed by the rain stopping. SO im actually happy it rained, kept everyone off the road. :bigthumb:

Even though I woke up about 5 times this morning. Due to 3 trees getting stuck by lightning, about 12 ft outside my window.

Was actually kinda scared to get a shower this morning because of all the lightning

I work directly across the street from them and they weren’t that bad in the front… they might have had some water come down the hill… but they were all standing outside watching the water.

LOL EXACT same thing happened to me on Mcknight. Crazy flooding, 1.5 hours drive into town - and it wasn’t even raining anymore. They better upgrade the sewer system with that much concrete around and nowhere for the rain to be absorbed into the ground.

I had a fun delivery through Turtle Creek today at work. Our box trucks had water up to the tops of their wheels too. Made for a really fun / awkward day.