Floor Mats for truck

What is the name of the floor mats they make for trucks/cars that are custom fit and hold water? They have a walls that mirror the shape of the floor, tranny hump etc. I’ve seen them in trade in and I want to get a set for my fathers new Sierra.

let me look, theres always an add for them in Car and Driver…hang on

EDIT: www.weathertech.com

http://www.weathertech.com/images/item_groups/thumbnails/medium/460661_Yukon_07.jpg
those what you’re looking for?

perfect, thanks mike. i should have just PM’d you but at least this will give us something to look at

We got my Dad a gray 08 Sierra Crew Cab LTZ with 20’s, then put a Denali Grille, chrome door handles/mirror covers/bug shield on it. Its awesome.

Are these mats really worth the $$$ ?

YES, I had them in my last truck, and I bought them for my new one! If you get in with muddy or slushy boots like me, they will save your carpets. You can take them out in the summer and only use them if you need to. When you’re off roading, 4 wheeling, hunting etc. you need these. Just hose 'em off.

I bought weathertech floor LINERS for my GF’s Rav4. The fronts are $99 but awesome for the winter. :tup: :tup:

yeah I got them for my Jeep. its nice, especially in the winter when you get all that shit on the floor. they hold water VERY well, you can literally pick them out of the car, dump them out and put them back in. and I like that they go all the way up to the edges of the carpet too, so they pretty much protect your carpet completely. I only got them for the front, because I very rarely have people in my back seat, but still they are worth the investment!

interesting. I’ll have to bookmark that site.

I just ordered that set for my dad’s truck and I’m going to get a set for my Impala, I think they are well worth the money

I stole a set out of a dodge ram trade in at the dealership. They are a very good fit (they are made to fit the exact shape of your cars floor)