Floor Patch

Need someone to weld in a piece in my floor from the door jam, to halfway to the tranny tunnel, and from where the front seat rail ends to where the rear seat tray starts. Just need a flat piece of sheet metal welded in, can anyone do this for a decent price?

Edit: The interior is gutted by the way.

I know a body shop that does amazing patching work, if you search way back you will find the number. The shop is in brampton… pm me if you want his number. I dont know it off hand but if you want it to get a quote i can get it for you.

thatd be great if you could do that man.

do you have any pics? i do welding and floor patching. might be able to do it Saturday for you.

Jack are you serious? Yeah, I’ll try to get some pics for you, let me put it this way, its just rotten metal, not even really rust anymore. lol

i need a lil frame patching done as well

I do alot of 240’s frame work and floor, let me now

yea i serious. if you send me your email i can send some past sample pics of work ive done to my own and other.

I no much of a frame work guy unless you just want a quick sheet metal patch for a small hole(coin size).

When i did my frame, i made and entire 1/8 boxed frame peice then welded that.

Its not rotten metal or rust… its just a hole lmao

lol love the face. that was my first expression when i realized what happened to my 240 also.

pm me and im sure we can work something out

alright thanks man, and fuck you ken lmao

hehe… dont make me pull out my motivational poster of u …lmao I am so tempted right now.

… WOW ken.

jk only kidding lmao. get that floor patched asap… or u wont be pimping any ladies… they will just be falling through the floor, before u can bring them home haha.

FUCK YOU KEN! damnit! we gotta redo wiring this weekend too.

YA, cuz you’re gonna get alot of lady’s in a flat black run down 1991 nissan 240sx rolls eyes

Or s13s in general

That is the description fo s13’s in general lolzzzzzzzzz

hey im sure the ladies dont mind the hole. Its all about the acceleration.

On the + side, if you lock your keys in the car, you can get in easy.

I know wit myne, i actually crawled in the car once through the floor cuz i left tools in the car needed and he keys at home lol.

Good times