Florida voting issues could determine the election

honestly, florida as a whole shouldn’t be allowed to vote. yea i fucking said it, fuck off.

I didn’t vote for either of the people on my ballot that didn’t have a competitor. This was a judge and the DA.

Voting issues go on today in FL.

Still multiple hour waiting lines, only 2 operating machines, people turning away and leaving as they are sick of waiting, running out of ballots…etc.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/11/06/3084088/polls-open-in-south-florida.html

Awe Vlad, stop trying to be a mystery man. To those with a brainn, your as transparent as they come…no matter how hard you try to tow a centrist line.

That said, the election game is over… four more years. Hopefully the branches can stay somewhat deadlocked and limit the damage.

Those with brainn [sic] don’t try to tell others what they are as that’s the most fruitless argument one can possibly have.

But that’s cute coming from a tea party right winger extremist such as yourself! (fun to make things up isn’t it? It’s constructive too!) (it’s not).

Haven’t you heard about the election? United States is officially over and now it’s hell on earth.

LOLz… Vlad… really… don’t get all bitey puppy.

How about you enlighten us on your mystery agenda. Do not say you don’t have one. Look within yourself son, and expose.

The playing field inside your heart and out your fingers is not one that is equal, do you argue? So your not providing just insight. Do tell…

Your puns are cute. Your theories are cuter.

Text me when you want to grab a coffee.