Did You Vote Today

Simple Yes or No.

yes

thought you were supposed to vote on november 4th? what happened to that?

so you only want to choose between two people that other people have picked out for you?

Rather, you want to let other people pick YOUR partie’s candidate for you?

Nope. I am registered as an independant, so I am not eligible to participate in primaries.

No i was interested in getting more info, as i though you could only vote on that day. I’m sorry i had no idea.
Care to elaborate for me since i am not much into politics or how they work?

ahh, i c.

Today you can (UNTIL 9 PM) vote on which party members will be elected to run as presedential candidate.

If you’re a Dem, you could vote for Hilary or Barack for example.

Oh, here:

A primary election (nominating primary) is an election in which voters in a jurisdiction select candidates for a subsequent election. In other words, primary elections are one means by which a political party nominates candidates for the following general election.

Besides primaries, other ways that parties may select candidates include caucuses, conventions, and nomination meetings. Historically, Canadian political parties chose their candidates in party meetings in each constituency.

Ah ok i understand a little more now thank you.
I wasn’t trying to be a dick before i just thought you voted on the 4th of November.

:tup:

Theres still time, polls are open till 9 PM.

i registered to vote today but didnt vote unfortunately

thats a start :slight_smile:

not a member of either party, so no

Not registered with a party

Independent…

No, If I took X piles of shit and told you to vote on which one you liked best, you would still be voting on shit. Not wasting my time, they all suck.

no

no point

I VOTED FOR=ANYONE BUT THE DUMBFUCK IN THERE NOW!

ind

take your pick:

Giant Douche
http://images.southparkstudios.com/media/images/808/808_img_11.jpg

Turd Sandwich
http://umtailgate.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/turd.jpg