flush family

close to stock is out of the question. rolling shell is the route it will go. and i will never leave the car scene, i just hope people don’t get disapointed when my next car isn’t this crazy right off the back, or ever. i want to hit shit with my next car.

Car look so good man! We need some “Flush” meets next year! I can’t wait until I see your next car!

my next car wont be flush. :eek3

no thats not a joke. i’m serious.

+rep… i buy dumpy cars just so i can hit shit :lol

it probably wont be a dumpy car though, there better be many cones on my kill list next year. :lol maybe some things that don’t move as easily too.

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? no way, flush is the way to go.

flush my definition means the wheel sits even with the edge of the fender.

Yeah it will look better when the rim pokes out from the fender a bit :thumbup

oh, i thought ur going to drive a regular ass car from now. poke is good, flush is good. :slight_smile:

dude, the most stock vehicle i ever owned (that lasted more then 2 months) still had a full camo wrapped interior. regular and car doesn’t go with me. you will like my next car, prob more then i do. just to give u an idea of how i want to go. hopefully in 2 years it will look how i want.

poke stretch camber fender roll pull prob eventually over fenders. yea something like that.

Yes.

sounds awesome! :thumbup send me some pics via PM, i want to get an idea of what youre planning. ill keep it hush hush if need be :slight_smile:

it doesn’t need to be secret. most people know my styling, i want a fr car, aggresive/bell bottom aero kit (cause i like em!), slammed to an inch off the ground, crazy wide aggressive low offset wheels, and lsx powered.

now for the spring time i would be very happy if i had a stock fr car with lsd, coilovers and a hydro e-brake. i hope people remember it took me a long time to build my mr2, it will take me just as long to build my next car and i prob wont put as much money into it.

jesus these cars are sick

i have been to your house atleast 100 times… I HAVE NEVER SEEN THAT SPEED SIGN BEFORE!

its cause your too busy day dreaming about guys like the one in your av. i mean its in my fucking front yard :lol

Interesting.

Are those Volk AV3’s on the Eclipse?

nope, tsw.