FS: 93 MR2 na

SOLD!

hmm i did just sell my motorcylce

I love MR2s.

Is this the one on elmwood by saigon cafe, cause I’m pretty sure that is turbo, but just wondering.

dude, why?!?!

OMG ES setup!

and the mr2 on elmwood is a turbo

longuyen88:do you work at saigon cause i see your car around there all the time, offset wheels with azenis and a red hardtop is my style. If you ever wanna do some cruising i’m game, oh and what happened to the white gsx.

^my white gsx was sold.
yes we all work there
and to be on topic
my friend bought his 93 mr2 turbo for 3500
kind of a steep price but good looknig car

if you come down in price, i would be very interested. 5k is a bit out of my spending range.

This car has been well maintained. I don’t know much about you’re buddies car but i don’t think i’m being too unreasonable.

MXS I don’t have the money to totally prep the car for nationals and i’m in the works on getting another twisty speed demon.

GLWS.

Odds are very good mine will be for sale this summer as well.

went for a ride today, handles like a dream, real smooth acceleration and has t-tops =D! GLWS

Do you cruise around South Buffalo at all, I have seen a red MR2 on my street the last few weeks, I live on teh South Buffalo west Seneca border on Shenandoah rd.

yeah thats me. I head down that way to work.

Sweet, you might see me walking my dogs, I have a white Jack Russell and a blue Italian Greyhound. I live near Tanning Bed at the corner. Nice car by the way, I was gonna ask you if you ever stopped if you were gonna sell it, I am looking for another project soon. GLWS.

Thanks. If i see you out and am not late i’ll be sure to stop next time.

Ed might be calling you about this tomorrow. :slight_smile:

It’s days like this where the t-tops come in handy! bump

My next car is dependent on the sale. Again the car needs nothing!! $4300

Bump!