FNG here

Just transfered up here to Saratoga Springs a few months back. Moved up from Camp Lejeune, NC. Not much going on here, Have a 2G DSM and TLR.

The GSX is currently down for the winter. Blew the motor back in NC and didn’t have time for repairs before moving up here. Motor is already rebuilt with GSR internals, ACL race bearings, ARP bolts, MLS Head Gasket, Sodium valves, Beehive springs, and mild cams. Nothing special really. Last turbo went out with the motor, so I’ll be moving from a small 16g to an full Evo III setup (Manifold, Turbo, and O2 housing) and 560cc injectors. Tranny is an automatic with Translab shift kit or firmer shifts, IPT end clutch for the overdrive, and welded center diff for 50/50 traction on the AWD.

The TLR is away for the winter as well and will be getting some minor stuff this winter too. Moving the gearing to 16t infront and 41t in the rear with a 530 chain, new paint, pazzo levers, and some minor rewiring for the charge system. Maybe throw a Euro TLR projector headlight on while I’m at it. Currently has a ported head, full RS3 exhaust system, K&N filter, PC3, and too many litte mods to name.

Well that’s it for me. If you’re in the area I’ll see you in the spring!

welcome to the forum!

welcome, i think i speak for us all when i say “thanks for not introducing yourself as a douchebag.”

HOLLER!

Thanks for the welcome, Hopefully there’s not too many “douchebags” or the “I know the most about cars at the age of 17” guys around here.

don’t get your hopes up, lol. just keep a thick skin and you’ll be fine.

I’ll keep that in mind. :lol:

welcome. :wave:

pictures of these very thoroughly described vehicles?

I dunno…having a gun in your sig is a good way to say DONT FUCK WITH ME.

:tup:

First picture is the TLR, Second is the work I’m doing on the front bumper, Third is a side shot with FF5 rims and Redefined Rides door handles, Forth is the in cab boost controller with gauge.

We wish some of them would go away :slight_smile:

Welcome to the board :tup:

hey hey hey…

sounds like a nice eclipse :wink:

looks like a 416 dsm down for the winter or fo da count?

Welcome, nice gsx you have there.

I’m not a big fan of Suzuki’s, but i love the TLR1000, pretty sweet bike :tup:

welcome :wave:

welcome…

Just winter, will be throwing the motor back in either this weekend or the next.

great a dsm… I cant beleve the motor blew…

:wave:

Watch out for charlies hiding in your wheel gap!