FOOTBALL HEAD vs. CRYAN BECRYANIN

I’d buy that for a dollar.

you already did

THREAD EDITED APPROPRIATELY

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_z6sc9k9Qn14/TM7Y05K4ABI/AAAAAAAAAFA/roHdJmjbb5w/s1600/tumblr_lawm46EZf31qchqfso1_400.jpg
So everyone can drive an EvO?

lots of LOUD in this thread…

to all of you: “come at me BRO”

i have done something, i’ve driven the car well enough to be my class winner at the evo Vs STi showdown @etown (won a 600$ ignition system), pretty proud of myself because i rarely win anything (actually i never win) and i was the 12th quicket ET stock turbo car for 2010 and 13th fastest MPH for 2010 aswell… maybe its not the most impressive, but i’m indeed happy with how far the car has come from being 100% stock to where it is now.
hopefully this year with a few new additions and an actual tire the car hopefully will be in the top 5 stock turbo list for 2011 both MPH and ET wise

thanks, i’ve got quite a few 11.6x passes, but those were on e85

it went 115 at etown with a best ET of 11.93 and a shitty 1.7x 60ft, i was a bit scared to launch the car as hard as i do at LVD, so i’m sure if i cut my 1.65-1.68 60ft’s it woulda went 11.8x, but its whatever

his sterotyping is what agitated me, i don’t have any problems with the dude, but to block me on here? really? get real LOL

yea e85

nono, best pass on 93 was 11.93 @114.7 at etown, it went 115, i just need to find the slip

not that you can see this but i agree, same reason i’m waiting to get all my things ironed out then having the car tuned and im gonna run once on pump, and a few times on e85… not gonna waste my time on pump, even though this year it SHOULD do what it did last year on e85 on pump this year.

why does everyone care SO much…wtf???
run whatever cars you wanna run and have fun…everyones gotta argue about everything

fuck bitches get money… /thread

cars suck. money sucks. girls suck…but thats a good thing.

I fucking LOL’d HARD at stock washer fluid record. :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

:rofl :rofl

fuck your cars. I am going to wheelie by your asses in my jetta

+1 life is too short. just have fun, everything here turns into a dick measuring contest.

So what you are saying is Pete has a head like Charlie Brown or Arnold from Hey Arnold?

says the guys with little dicks… :tongue

fixed

I dont go to the track because my shits to slow they dont even let me run.

I know civics can’t be compared to supra’s as far as cost, but honda’s can get expensive, trust me… I would know. :lol