for all you kerry fans

www.swiftvets.com

plus my fav, haha

http://humaneventsonline.com.edgesuite.net/unfit_video_wmv.html

11 of the 12 people that actually served on Kerry’s boat support him wholeheartedly. Even if Kerry had ran away like a little bitch the whole time he was in Nam, that still more honorable than GWB playing hookie at home with a cushy spot in the National Guard. Kerry was accumulating medals, GWB was accumulating DUI’s.

Kerry war record >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GWB’s

kerry sucks.

x2 and so does his wife

his wife sucks x 10

and swallows :blanyer:

slightly better than the alternative.

“I’m Michael Badnarik, and fifteen people will vote for me”

I’d vote for someone other than Kerry if he had a legitimate chance at beating Bush.

im voting Kerry too. The thought of 4 more years with Bush makes my stomach turn. I really honestly believe he is capable of bringing an end to the human race.

He is trying to start with the US.
I really don’t like Kerry, but I can’t stand Bush. Having only 2 people to choose from sucks balls.

amen. this country desparately needs a viable 3rd party canidate. Then politicians wuld be forced to address the actual issues, instead of just bashing each other.

Your krazy if you vote for Bush… you see what he did to are country… Im for Kerry… when you have a democrate in office the country has always had a better economy… so why stay with Dumb ass BUSH…

bush in 04

but i am in the military…95% percent of the military votes republicans…thats why mysteriously the military absentee ballots were thrown out lst election…fuck the dem …there are the worst for homeland security and the military

i like bush… but i really don’t care either… its a tough job either way, i don’t think there will ever be a perfect president… its just not possible to appease everyone

lmao last poll i saw it was %65

since when does a war record matter? besides do you honestly believe that two extremely wealthy and powerful families would let their sons come into danger’s way. they both joined military strictly for political careers down the line.

What Security…??? On september 11… 3 places were destroyed… didn’t secure shit…

BUSH IN O4… Over my dead body :rant: :rant: :jerkit:

they did that because of bush, duhhh(they dont like him or his policys because they cant opperate like they want to here or in thr rest of the world)

well it looks like terrorist scare tactics for swinging elections in their favor dont just apply to scared spainish bitchs… :wtcslap:

yeah and we never had any terrorism against us under Clinton right? :blah: :blah: