for all you other F-body fags...

get your hard on

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130568891505&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#v4-40

Droo9ooooooooooooolll

If you guys owned would you drive it ?

yup!!!..i buy something im gonna damn well use it…if you want something collectible, go on pawn stars.

sick and i would also use it

I would drive the balls of that thing. It would get driven no differently then waht I have now.

Good thats the way it should be!!!

id flog the helllllllllll out of it

so let me get this straight, some jackass spent $124k on a camaro? jesus christ.

its the Dick Harrell Camaro, its the Yenko Camaro of the the 4th gen, so yeah…some very rich person bought that camaro and will sell it for more then they paid someday, wow. what a jackass. :Idiots

doesn’t look like that. looks like if it sold on ebay, they took a $104k loss and that’s without inflation.

For $124k in 2002, i’d pick up a 911 turbo and not this mullet machine.

off topic- Silveradoman, i could watch your sig all day :b

this “mullet machine” would murder a 911 turbo all day.

that being said, this car will most likely sell for 150k+. I have seen multiple 427 dick Harrell camaro’s, sell for 120K +. This is as bad ass as it gets. You laugh now, and think its retarted, but the dude it going to profit money on this thing.

I dont remember the ebay users name, but there is a specific car dealership that bought a shit load of these, and was selling them on ebay. They werent as valuable as the one in this thread but I remember looking at the sellers previous online sales, and he sold 4 dick Harrell camaro’s. Every single one was over 100k.

some one like dale earnheart jr or jay leno thats a huge muscle car fanatic will buy it. You watch.

In order for that person to break even on the car, he would need to sell the car for at least $166,241.03.

And what would this car murder a 911 in?

Probably alot of different scenario’s

… And it’d still be a Camaro at the end of the day.

Nothing against the car or Camaros at all, but they are totally different classes of cars even if the Camaro could beat it in some BS straight line racing.

I’ll put a driver in a same power/weight ratio Camaro as your track car and he will MURDER you.

Oh that’s right, cuz I mentioned me as a driver? Nope, I didn’t. Good try though. And I’d hope they’d “murder” me as I have little experience compared to a lot of track drivers, I just advanced quickly.

But if it humors you enough, find a non-pro driver who has less than 30 days on track with the same p/w ratio as my M3 in their Camaro (which would need to be detuned, mind you) and get them on Watkins Glen to compare times when I’m there.

I love getting all of you people all ancy when I downplay any straight line racing. I hope you realize I only do so in hopes of getting you people on a legit circuit track in order to broaden your horizons and realize you’re missing out on a lot.

I wanna track my g8 lol

I believe Jammer used to track his 'bird. /thread