For Donation: s13 interior bits

Hey guys,

I stripped out the NECC race s13 today and have tons of interior panels available. Rather than give them away, I will sell them out dirt cheap and any money raised will go ONLY to parts for the race car.

Everything behind the driver’s seats is out, including the back seat (in really good shape, could use a bit of cleaning), all the cargo area trim plastic panels, the carpet panel on the bottom of the hatch, seatbelts/tensioners, etc. I also took out the metal speaker shelves in the rear, and have one front Clarion factory speaker that looks like it will work.

Also, I have two headlight assemblies with the headlights, two headlight plastic surrounds, and two headlight panels (exterior) currently painted maroon. They’re scratched pretty badly, but if yours are dented or rusty they’ll do the trick.

Anyway, most of the plastic panels are in really good shape - so if you need one, let me know! :smiley:

Do u happen to hatch the hatch cover thingie??I dunno what its called exactly but its a cover thats carpeted and covers the hatch area so u dont know whats inside

drifterx should get in on these headlight assemblies

Are you talking about a cargo cover?

Unfortunately the car didn’t actually come with one of those! Sorry! :frowning:

C’mon Chris! Hook me up with the little button I need.

I need the plastic piece that the drivers seatbelt retracts into, but you probably didnt remove that.

Are you talking about the actual panel? Draw me a mental picture man, it’s 6:20 in the morning. :smiley:

Steve, which button did you need again? I forgot completely.

I need the little button that is on the drivers side, and it’s used to control the passenger side window.

I’ve circled it in this picture… Except without that hideous fiberglass :vom:

i dont think the fiberglas in that picture was hidious… that actually looked pretty nice IMO… Chris, i may need the center consol bezzle for my next 240sx… the piece that pops out around the shifter and around the deck slots and the heater controls. if u want one in exchange ill have one… but its coverd in an ugly chrome piece… also did u pull out that rear tower bar and battery?

Oh yeah, forgot all about that Scott!

The RSTB is out, the battery is still in for now but I can remove that any time. I guess we need to set up a time for me to bring that stuff back! (I still need two pieces of your ID, btw, to make the bill of sale complete - PM them to me when you get a chance, would you? :D)

Any dash or console pieces taken out must be replaced by a donor part. I don’t care what it looks like, but it CANNOT be broken - I mean, it’s a race car but I don’t want it being MORE of a beater. :smiley:

Steve, what’s wrong with your button? The one in this car is in good shape, but with functional stuff like that I’d actually like to replace it with something instead of just ripping it out and then just leaving it.

Looks like I may have sold the majority of the interior panels and back seat to one buyer, so that’s good! :slight_smile:

Oh, and a dumb question, does anyone know if interior panelling being missing affects the insurance inspection? My mom asked me if I shouldn’t have gotten it inspected before I tore out the back seats and so forth, and I said I didn’t think it would matter. I don’t, but I just wanted to make sure. :smiley:

No idea… however i know a guy who will do the inspection and pass it… the center pannel i need i will replace. the pieces tho have a chrome sticker shit on them, but thats just extra horse power for the race car. PM me your phone number again chirs my computer at home is down till later tonight or tomorrow. thanks dude!