For Rent in amherst

I signed the lease for next year and Im not going to be living there. The address is 181 woodcrest. If you dont know where that is, it is off the corner of north bailey and maple. It is a 6 bedroom house with a garage and off street parking. There is a backyard and it is a nice family neighborhood.
http://ronyoung.com/
http://ronyoung.com/houses/181_Woodcrest_flyer.htm
My roomates have a projector tv and hd tv with a full wrap around couch. Im not on here alot due to work being so heavy currently so I would hope you could talk to Paulo on here. I will try to be on here as much as possible. The rent is 300 a month plus utilities. There is only one bedroom for rent. There is 5 other guys who live there and are very nice to live with. The room is available from now till next june.

Douchebags need not apply…

Were easy to live with, and ask the same of anyone that would like to live here. I’d prefer it if it were someone I have met in the past, but w/e.

bump

A little more details fellas. How’s access to the garage regulated? what are the bills usually?

It’s not. I’m currently the only person that uses the garage. Big projects don’t stay in the garage. Cars get worked on in the driveway because of bike traffic in the garage.

Rent + Utilities doesn’t get more than $450/month. And that’s with Digital Cable+HBO and cable internet.

Im willing to cut a deal with someone I need this place gone seriously

Ugh, damn, I talked to paulo about this and Im really considering it, I just dont know if I can handle not living in the city… the best part is Im gonna be working at citi at crosspoint, and, well, this place is right around the corner… less gas ftw. I may come take a look at it, Ill contact paulo

Matt, I may have someone already, I’ll know tonight. If not I’ll let you know.

jesus 6 dudes?!?! hope the plumbing is good!

so far so good lol. there’s also 4 bathrooms.

paulo i think bittler might be looking for a place.

jesus christ. lol

:mamoru:

free bump. if these guys are anything like paulo, they’ll be fantastic dudes. i’m in the paulo fan club.