For sale 1993 nissan 240sx body kit must see!!!!

Hello I am selling my 1993 nissan 240sx this car is in great shape but I must sell to pay for school !!! The car is black with grey and black interior there is 144000 thousand kilometres on it and it still runs great !
It is a 5 speed brand new clutch installed 2 months ago. Comes with CD deck all around sony speakers has all the wiring for a sub and amp all ready to go !! The body is in great shape no rust the frame is also solid with no rust on it !! This car was never winter driven the four years I have had it!!
Call 1-705-524-3889 and ask for Kyle or leave a message!
I am located in Sudbury!
Great car I am asking $5000 or B.O

check out this link for pics http://kylegignac1.spaces.live.com/?_c11_PhotoAlbum_spaHandler=TWljcm9zb2Z0LlNwYWNlcy5XZWIuUGFydHMuUGhvdG9BbGJ1bS5GdWxsTW9kZUNvbnRyb2xsZXI%24&_c11_PhotoAlbum_spaFolderID=&_c11_PhotoAlbum_startingImageIndex=&_c11_PhotoAlbum_commentsExpand=&_c11_PhotoAlbum_addCommentExpand=&_c11_PhotoAlbum_addCommentFocus=&_c=PhotoAlbum&_c02_owner=1

some accesories I have are:
custom altezza lights
Body kit
Wing
Cold Air intake
momo shifter
momo pedals
[/img]

guys ive driven this car…and seen it numerous times…the body and underbody and frame are in excellent shape…good for an sr or rb swap…u wont find any 240s in this condition…

the pics wont open it say’s it’s missing …“frameworks or something”…send it to my emil the pics …
gno_stylz69@hotmail.com
thanks

In need of some coilovers, but at that price you could afford some!

Good luck!

Got Rice?

But really Bump for clean chassis

Good luck

Um… I have a couple questions would you meet up in midland this weekend with me so I would be able to take a look at the underbody and etc. Also is the car etested n safetied and also if it came to the decision of me buying the car how long would you be able to wait.

Alright well I could just take pics of the underbody if thats the only reason you want to meet to see it and then we can go from there but I am trying to sell it ASAP !!! I’ll post some new pics on the link and we can go from there !!!

thanks Kyle

Guys I forgot to mention that I also have the stock tailpipe rear lights and the front and rear bumber if someone is interested all in good shape !! Will sell with then car or seperate

Car is Sold !!!

thanks guys

Car is Sold !!!

thanks guys