Modded 1993 240sx Coupe w/ Sr.

Hey everyone, Im thinking of finally selling my baby. Its a 1993 240sx Coupe Luxury Edition. Its got 153xxx km’s on the body, all the options like power windows, power locks, power sunroof, ABS, Digital odometer in dash and Windshield HUD. It has very clean 2-tone custom leather interior done by a shop in Kitchener, White Face Guages, Red LED Guage Lights and lots more, this is just off the top of my head.

MODS
Engine…
1997 Blacktop Sr20det Engine. (Around 45000 kms now, Installed last summer)
Stock Garrett T-25 Turbocharger with all Gaskets replaced running 10 Psi
Greddy Front Mount Intercooler
Custom 2.5" Intercooler piping
Greddy Type-S Blow Off Valve
Koyo Aluminum Radiator
Walboro 255 Fuel Pump w/ 300zx Fuel Filter
3 Inch Downpipe
2.5" Catback Exhaust
Short Shifter
Razo Shift Knob
Boost Guage
Water Temp Guage
Eibach Sportline Springs
Front Strut Bar

A Real Full Veilside Body kit, not a Copy.
Mitsubishi Paintjob
Cleared Front 240sx Foglights in Bumper.
Silvia Spec-R Emblem on Trunk.

Lot’s of work and money have gone into this car, I honest to god do not want to sell it but its time for something all year round and with towing capabilities. There will be another 240 project in the up and coming years but track car only. Ill be selling it safetied from the Nissan Dealership.

Asking $12,000 which is definately negotiable.

Im not on these forums much at all anymore so e-mail me at sean_schreiter@hotmail.com and I’ll try checking my PMs.

Take care everyone.

-Sean Schreiter

Here are 2 old pics I have before the swap and whatnot. Just being picked up from friends bodyshop.

http://www.boomspeed.com/schreiter/Mvc-776f.jpg

http://www.boomspeed.com/schreiter/Mvc-777f.jpg

well before I was skeptical, now I know I have to sell it this year so Im gonna drop the price.

$10,500 or I will trade for a Jeep or something 4x4 with good Towing capabilities.

Take care everyone.

-Sean S.

BUMP

NEED TO SELL THIS CAR, NO REASONABLE OFFER WILL BE REFUSED!!

$10,000 or best offer and its yours or trade for a Jeep or something 4x4.

sean_schreiter@hotmail.com

Take care.

Would the price be lowered if I don’t want the bodykit?

Even if this vehicle had stock Aero and stock Paint I think the price is VERY reasonable.

PRICE IS NOW $9,500.

Thanks everyone.

BTW- The Frame has been completely grinded and welded and is absolutely mint now. There was rust on driver side frame rail.

the reason why I asked was cause I’m thinking doing the silvia conversion so I don’t need the body kit. You mentioned that they’re veilside so I would imagine that the kit itself would fetch $1000+
Seriously, how much would you lower it by if you took out the body kit?

^^^ Buy it with the kit, do the silvia front end and get a new Aero bumper.

The rest of the kit is still prime and will work with the silvia front end.

I really don’t see myself taking off the body kit and selling it for $8,500…and the sideskirts have been completely molded on.

I think the sideskirts and rear valence go GREAT with the coupe and seriously dont look wavy like it does in the picture, its just the front bumper that I don’t like anymore and this was the year for new front end, suspension, and brakes but I decided I can’t do it anymore and need to move on until I have money for another 240 project car in a couple of years.

Just buy the car…sell off the kit and with the money grab the silvia front end from one of us here…and then you have a MINT car for a VERY good price.

PM me with your phone # and we can talk buddy.

-Sean S.

Silly question…Do you have the Veilside headlights that often sell with that kit??

No I don’t mate. sorry,

Somebody buy this car, its a ridiculous price.

saw this car today on the way to school, clean and hauls ass :albino:

$9000 takes it… :evil:

email or PM me.

sean_schreiter@hotmail.com

Buyer didnt go through with the deal…

$8500 Firm and its your…

8500 is criminal

$8500 is robbery buddy…

Heh, clearly you misunderstood…

I meant it’s criminal to sell it for so low

not from what i was told

Care to share why?

If you are claiming misrepresentation (which it looks like you are), be concise and forthright…

in other words: spill it sister.

my bro wanted to buy this car not knowing what we were in for, we took it to my shop and the car was a complete disaster. Those pictures are very misleading, there from like 4 years ago. Good from far, but far from good.