For Sale 1993 Nissan 240sx S14 RHD

I have a 1993 Nissan Silvia JDM Gold Car for sale. This is a King Series Silvia which means its the fully loaded with power everything and sunroof!*Selling because of family obligations .

Specs

• 5 speed manual
  • ZERO rust
  • Sunroof and Automatic locks and windows
  • 86,000 KL SR20 BlackTop Motor is A1 Condition
  • Intake
  • Top Secret Gold Paint
  • ARC Intercooler
  • Greedy BOV
  • Sunroof
  • Tomie Headers *
  • Racing Rad
  • S15 Ball Bearing Turbo *
  • Recaro Seats
  • Top Secret Side Mirrors
  • Full Apexi Exhaust
  • Momo Steering Wheel
  • Blizt Boost Gauge
  • HKS Coilovers
  • Kouki Spoiler
  • Full Body Kit ( has few dings)
  • Gold Paint
  • LSD Diff
  • Carbon Fiber Hood

The Bad:

• Needs Breaks
  • Needs tires only 15"

Asking $5000firm Need gone by weekend
Fell free to text or call me : 613 863 8057

Pictures

Pics?

Luke for god sakes, he said soon, relax lol
GLWS,

wasnt this on kijiji for 4500?

93 s14???

yeh they started building s14s in oct. 93

sell me the tomei header

My pc is giving me problems so send me your emails for pictures.

Soo you buy the car yesterday turn around and try n sell it for 2grands more? Nice buddy glws…

Wouldn’t that still make it a 1994 model??

There are no such things as pc problems. What you do is, upload pics to photobucket (we already know you have them because you said you’d email them) and then click the “INSERT IMAGE” button on the quick reply window and paste in the link to the picture. What kind of pc problems could possibly stop you from being able to accomplish this?

Pictures

Something seems kinda fishy… Your reason for selling is different than what I thought I saw on kijiji the other day

lol posted on kijiji for 4500 by first owner -> sold -> posted on son for 6500 by second owner a couple days after being sold-> price dropped 1500 within a day lol

It’s not the same owner… I bought the car from that guy . Brought it home got bitched at by my parent and now I gotta sell it. I listed the price that high because I know ppl like to low ball like crazy. I just want someone to give me what I paid for it … That’s all… So if you guys want to pAy me what I paid for it come pick up the car.

ok so how much is that

1. pm me.

$4500 firm

4000$ ?

reading ftl?