For Sale; 1999 Saab Viggen

i put her up on eBay the other day.

check her out.

http://motors.search.ebay.com/saab-viggen_Cars-Trucks_W0QQcatrefZC12QQcoactionZcompareQQcoentrypageZsearchQQcopagenumZ1QQfromZR10QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQftrtZ1QQftrvZ1QQlsotZQQmppfqyZsaabQ20viggenQQsacatZ6001QQsamcmZ6001QQsaprchiZQQsaprcloZ

But why?

ive never owned a new car and i would like to have a warranty for the next couple of years, and still drive something sporty.

also, this way i only have to pay for tires.

LoLz at the title of my auction

Your seats are screaming for Lexol. :slight_smile:

Sharp. GLWS

STi/evo/R32/z28/porsche/BMW killer

hahaha

Killing them in gas mileage?

so whats the new ish?

why? i fucking love that car. damn you!

You really should have detailed the interior before you took the pics. Also some spacing in the paragraph, and maybe using bullets to list the mods would have made it a lot more easy on the eyes to read.
GLWS, just tell me you are not planing on getting another FWD.

clean car :tup:

good luck homes…

what do you have in mind with this new car/warranty plan of yours?

mazdaspeed 3

hes only posted it like 10 times…

^^winnar and i know blah blahb lbah FWD sucks and all this. yes i know. if i wanted to hear that i would go to the honda forums. regardless i am buying a speed3 and it will be my daily for the next couple of years.

considering i have raced stock sti’s/evo/R32/Z28/ and M3 and beat them all. im pretty sure it can.

i added the porsche for dramatic affect:D

:tup: to a good seller. Also I can vouch for this car. Its very clean and drives a champ!

um…not trying to be a jerk here…but don’t you smoke??? description says you don’t :gotme: I could have sworn I’ve seen you smoking before…O good luck with the sale though car is pretty clean

Whats the reserve?

looks like a really nice car.What do you have the reserve at?

^^ DID smoke. recently quit(sort of)

and about the reserve. the vehicle may be sold(locally in buff 2 a nyspeeder)already @ $11,000 cash. waiting for deposit to take it off of eBay

I’ve been in his car for 4 hours at a time and never seen him smoke in it.

^^thanks dave.

i do still smoke(while on breaks here at school) but not in the vehicle, i quit 2 months ago